They got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
    I have some free time with this Cancer thing Jason..I would be willing to come and sit on your porch a cpl days a week with my dog.(A big Chesapeake that hates people who might take his ducky) to make your family feel safer when you are gone... If u ever need help with anything I am here...817-480-3969

E
    Thanks EP!

Comment

Glad everything turned out good for you. Did Abby have anything to do with the investigation?
      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Glad you got it all back! Glad the buyer was cooperative too - you really never know what you are getting into when you buy something off Craigslist or other sites like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            I sure hope so
            disregard I read down further glad you recovered it all.

Most builder risk will not cover theft, but if you have an existing home policy, on another home, they will cover 10% of your content coverage for personal property off premises. It may not be much but it will help a little. If you have any questions pm me and I can look over any policies you have.

Sorry this happen and thieves are the lowest forum of life.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Thank ya buddy!

Comment

Not harsh enough!!!!!! I'm going to fight and make sure they stay longer than what it's saying!

Comment

Will your builders risk policy cover you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster1 View Post
                      Will your builders risk policy cover you?
                      Read

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Not harsh enough!!!!!! I'm going to fight and make sure they stay longer than what it's saying!
                        Unfortunately that is not up to you. If victims could set the sentencing, people that get 5-10 for rape would all be executed.

Comment

Yup. Looks like white trash.

Comment

Sheriff Botie Hillhouse? "Earnest" Morgan the Methhead?

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Great detective work on your part! Glad to see the recovery and arrests! Hope the connections to neighbors will be considered and investigated by DA to add to charges and provide security for your family going forward.

Comment

I feel your pain. My house was broken in to Friday. They stole all my rifles and all my pistols (except the one I had in my truck) and a shotgun, along with a lot of other stuff. I got lucky and found a cell phone on my property that did NOT belong to me plus, we had a neighbor come forth with a license plate number of a truck and trailer parked on a side road by my home during the same time (there are no other homes within a quarter mile or more and no reason for him to be parked there). My door was destroyed and a window shattered. All that being said, I have insurance, so I am not worried about finding my stuff, but I will just not feel closure unless they find the ones responsible and put them behind bars.

Comment

Working...
                                X