No announcement yet.

Priceless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Glen. That young lady is my daughter. Over the last few months she has had a rough time. Her father has been MIA and she and her sister has really taken it really hard. We have discussed it and she wants to take my last name, witch makes me really proud. Lately I have been spending more time with her and her sister to try to ease the pain that they are going trough. Beatriz has been going on my hunting expeditions for a while now and I really enjoyed her company. She really wanted to start hunting so when Junior posted the request for the youth hunt for the Prairie ranch I jumped at the opportunity. We drove out to Killen to go hunt with a bunch of people we have never meet and I was glad to share the campfire with some great people. This is only my second year hunting so I am still in the early learning stage. I did not realize the patience and hard work that goes into it. We hunted hard on Saturday and Sunday but did not have any luck. Glen was kind enough to invite Beatriz to his ranch so she could give it another shoot. We arrived at Glen’s ranch and he set my daughter and me on a nice stand. We climbed up to the stand and waited. The first thing that came in was some Quail and it was fun to watch them, but I could tell my daughter was getting anxious since the day was almost over. Not five minutes later walks in a spike but unfortunately we did not have a permit or my daughter would have put him down in a second. As the sun keep creeping down a doe started its way to the feeder. I could tell Beatriz was ready. I asked her if she wanted to take her and she gave me the go ahead nod. She settled in and took her shoot. The doe ran about 20 feet and expired. She was so excited and happy that words cannot describe it. Glen I really appreciate everything. This will be something that she will remember forever.

Comment

That smile says it all Glen!
      Congrads to Beatrice! You go girl!

Comment

Walter, it was very nice to get to meet and visit with you this weekend. I'm so glad Beatriz had so much fun and success. May God bless you and your family with the new additions to your house. She's a sweetheart, for sure!

Comment

Shane thank you. God has blesed me with her and her sister and I am glad. I hope to bring one of them next year.

Comment

Walter you are blessed with a child that is so excited about life. Keep in touch we will try to get her in the woods again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SPANISH GRINGO View Post
              Thank you Glen. That young lady is my daughter. Over the last few months she has had a rough time. Her father has been MIA and she and her sister has really taken it really hard. We have discussed it and she wants to take my last name, witch makes me really proud. Lately I have been spending more time with her and her sister to try to ease the pain that they are going trough. Beatriz has been going on my hunting expeditions for a while now and I really enjoyed her company. She really wanted to start hunting so when Junior posted the request for the youth hunt for the Prairie ranch I jumped at the opportunity. We drove out to Killen to go hunt with a bunch of people we have never meet and I was glad to share the campfire with some great people. This is only my second year hunting so I am still in the early learning stage. I did not realize the patience and hard work that goes into it. We hunted hard on Saturday and Sunday but did not have any luck. Glen was kind enough to invite Beatriz to his ranch so she could give it another shoot. We arrived at Glen’s ranch and he set my daughter and me on a nice stand. We climbed up to the stand and waited. The first thing that came in was some Quail and it was fun to watch them, but I could tell my daughter was getting anxious since the day was almost over. Not five minutes later walks in a spike but unfortunately we did not have a permit or my daughter would have put him down in a second. As the sun keep creeping down a doe started its way to the feeder. I could tell Beatriz was ready. I asked her if she wanted to take her and she gave me the go ahead nod. She settled in and took her shoot. The doe ran about 20 feet and expired. She was so excited and happy that words cannot describe it. Glen I really appreciate everything. This will be something that she will remember forever.
              WOW

Lotta Good Folks Here

Comment

Really good stuff, memories for life.

Comment

Congrats Beatrice, and you to Glen. This is something that both of you will remember for a long time !

Comment

awesome

Comment

Congrats too all involved! Great people all of you!

Comment

sweetness right there

Comment

Working...
                        X