No announcement yet.

Hole in the wall bars are the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kidding my brother. Just couldn't help it.

Comment

Bars that offer beer in a can are the best.

This is at sweet water in union valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do love some hole in the wall places. I was in Neighbors in Kerrville one night years ago and watched a guy ride in through the front door on his horse, ordered a long neck for himself and a bowl of beer for he horse. Things were going great until I got on the wrong side of a local for being better at pool than he was. I hit that guy in the mouth as hard as I could and got my butt flat whipped when he got up off the floor. Still like cigarette smoke filled bars with long necks and live music although I stopped playing pool in them.

God bless and happy hunting.
        Richard

Comment

Looks like a fun place. Kyla is the best bartender. She can serve drinks while keeping two bald headed babies in a headlock under her t-shirt !

Myself , I don't consider a bar in an upscale strip shopping center to be a "hole in the wall".

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Most of my "hole in the wall" spots were biker bars back in the day. Hoot County off greens road in Northeast Houston was a good one. Pop's Icehouse towards Kingwood in Blackcat Ridge was another frequent stop.

I been to Hoot County a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X