No announcement yet.

Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught a Prairie Rattlesnake this year that measured 56" which is 1 1/8" away from being dead even with the National Record. In my lifetime I plan on beating the current record. It was killed along the Kansas/Colorado border I believe.

The current Western Diamondback record is 92 1/2" long. But I very seriously doubt I'll ever find one even close to that.

Comment

Here is a strange one-
      I went to high school with a fella at La Vega. Named Kelley Parker. He is now the Guinness book record holder for longest paper football field goal of 35 feet.

He is also the kicker for the semi pro football team out of Austin.

Comment

For all you Aggies. As far as I know, I still hold the belching record for Davis Gary Hall. According to the 2nd floor inhabitants, my record belch was a score of 11 on a 10 scale. It was judged on volume, length and change of pitch. and pronouncing a word or letter during the belch! No proof or recordings, but it is what it is!

Comment

I have a bowfishing waterbody record for alligator gar on the Lavaca river. Don't know if it is still the record or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
            Wait, I was just informed I hold two more records.

The highest rate of speed while drinking moonshine and pineapple iceees from 7-eleven

Wearing out the most Ted Nugent 8-Tracks

P.S. Nice Fish!

Feel like this applies to your records

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pure mouflon number 1 in the world with a bow in 2010-2011

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

When I was 17 (in 1997), I set two Texas state records in the USPF teenage bench press.

181 class - 347 pounds
                  198 class - 374.7 pounds

I'm "C. Weiser" on page 2

Page 2 ; https://uspfthelegend.com/uploads/TX...___Juniors.pdf

Looked them up now online and they still stand, but there are no records past 2005 there so I think the USPF faded from Texas around that time. I know it's nothing compared to the lifts now, but I thought I was HE-MAN back then! I turned 20 and entered into the open classes where at the time JUICE was prevalent and went from placing first in meets to not at all. Stopped competing cold turkey after that.
                  Oh well....was a fun chapter of life while it lasted.....

Comment

Back in the early 1980's caught a bunch of IGFA world records for both freshwater and saltwater fish on different line classes and tippet classes in FL.

Some of the fish were Gar, Redfish, Tarpon, Black drum, various catfish.

Comment

I *think* I still hold the Muy Grande Deer Contest record for archery whitetail.

Comment

I have a red stag and an axis buck in the ROE. Both are in the top 5 I believe.

Comment

I held the 7 and 8 grade shot put records at Aransas pass for a year until Jerrod Newman came up behind me and beat them the next year. Held the APHS shot put record at 52'6" for around 10 years. Went back and coached seven years. I coached the kid who broke my record at 53'. I have coached two 8th graders in corpus Christi that broke the 8th grade discus record at 160'2" and a 7th grader this year who broke both shot and discus records for CCISD. Since I'm a coach I claim others records. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            For all you Aggies. As far as I know, I still hold the belching record for Davis Gary Hall. According to the 2nd floor inhabitants, my record belch was a score of 11 on a 10 scale. It was judged on volume, length and change of pitch. and pronouncing a word or letter during the belch! No proof or recordings, but it is what it is!

This reminds me of the Revenge of The Nerds movie with Booger doing the belch contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Fastest ever to P&Y on TBH
                              Nope, mhbaseball has him beat by a country mile!

Comment

I think I hold the record for most posts on deleted threads without ever being banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X