Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to you sir

Comment

Hey man, good luck to ya, but before you drop off line on here DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS IN THE POLITICS THREAD!!!! That forum could come back to bite you!!

Seriously, it is a noble thing you are doing and I wish you fair winds sir. May God Bless this work you are about to do.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Just curious, what made you go into accounting? I took managerial and financial and pretty much changed the focus on my major so that I didnt have to take anymore accounting stuff.

Tutoring while you are taking classes could be a way to make some green and get some experience.

Coaching sports can be pretty rewarding, but the pay isnt much.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

I have thought about doing the same thing and teaching ag. I have a Bachelor of Science in ag. I crammed four years into 7,lol.

Comment

Congratulations and good luck. Takes a special person to WANT to be a teacher, especially a high school teacher. I don't think I would thrive in that profession.

Comment

Congrats. I didn't start teaching until I was 50 and I'm enjoying the time in the class. Not the time with the red tape.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Just curious, what made you go into accounting? I took managerial and financial and pretty much changed the focus on my major so that I didnt have to take anymore accounting stuff.

Tutoring while you are taking classes could be a way to make some green and get some experience.

Coaching sports can be pretty rewarding, but the pay isnt much.

Best of luck to you.

My dad told me I couldn’t handle the math lol. So I did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. I will keep yall updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on pursuing what you want to do and best of luck to you!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Well ladies and gents this is my last week at work as an accountant. We have been going through a system conversion at work so it became impossible to work here and get this teaching thing underway plus some serious life setbacks the universe handed me and my wife late summer. Starting a week from today I will be working on my cert full time and signing up for as many content tests as I can so hopefully come January I will be employed again. The "ego" is not a happy camper at the prospect of being unemployed but I got a little something to fall back on thanks to my stint in the Army. To say I am excited is the understatement of the year.
                          Congrats, bro!
                          We need more like you in the school system.

Comment

Where you located? What cert program you doing?

I recommend middle and high school science and math certs. You will be able to find a job pretty much anywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Well ladies and gents this is my last week at work as an accountant. We have been going through a system conversion at work so it became impossible to work here and get this teaching thing underway plus some serious life setbacks the universe handed me and my wife late summer. Starting a week from today I will be working on my cert full time and signing up for as many content tests as I can so hopefully come January I will be employed again. The "ego" is not a happy camper at the prospect of being unemployed but I got a little something to fall back on thanks to my stint in the Army. To say I am excited is the understatement of the year.
                              Good on you! I'd recommend you start substitute teaching in the district you want to work in soon, the school business is relational (if the principal likes you'll they'll find a spot for you asap) and in need of good educators, especially strong men.

Pm me if you think I might can help, I was a HS principal for 19 years. School is a blast if you like kids and want to make an impact, sounds like you do. Also pretty fun getting to see your students grow, I'm watching one of mine right now on MNF and got to watch another one whoop on the Cowboys yesterday.

Comment

Go sub on a regular basis. This will let you know if you want to pursue it through certification.
                                All the best to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X