• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tragic

Comment

The unedited version...

Comment

Dead guy had guts. No brains, but guts. Bubba and Jr. are going to jail.

Hoggslayer

Comment

A father and his adult son are accused of killing their neighbor in a fight over trash. Police in Abilene, Texas, say 67-year-old John Miller and his 31-year...

Video of them getting arrested.

https://www.facebook.com/13101442697...65736/?__xts__[0]=68.ARCZHOiYDAZAvSFFbq7YKMJtS3lturYXVXL4vFVjkkWol9 C57D_hZO3VwL6qI2jP71awBGh4GeMy8o3qeFst0L_kBfcBsJqK VNP5o8bra32LOJYMwrT8XLuyeg2PiXbKFCSre8JI-AeiypDAVl4jVyyiHEL08lO_2yT5XfoGD0U_35aeorv3&__tn__ =K-R

Police Dept. Rundown of events.

The shooters by far have the junkiest house on the block. Neighbors house is nice. I dont really get why they are trying to enforce any kind of laws in a public alley way, much less at gun point.

Comment

This was about a twin mattress in the dumpster...

Orange shirt guy was brought a baseball bat by his brother....

White trash lady should have taken advantage of her man wearing a shirt to pull him back inside with.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
              You can hear him ask his brother for the bat in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
                Don't take words to gun fight. Noted.

Comment

Her filming it might have been the worst thing that she could have done. It just gave her boyfriend a platform for stupidity. No way did he think they would shoot him while she was filming that. Also...it gave the two gun wielding meat sacs more of a reason to do it thinking they were in the right. He was calm for the most part but when that dude finally took a swing or shove or whatever he did (camera wasn't showing it) it was game over.

Comment

What a totally unnecessary deal

Comment

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Shotgun blast must have been the headshot.

Comment

Neighbor fueds can escalate to a scary level. When I was younger two of our neighbors pulled out all the guns they could carry and met at the gate. Cops showed up before anyone was shot.

I am very prejudiced against trashy folk who walk around without shirts so I was initially on the side of the deceased. After the video I think they all screwed up.

Comment

Whiskey tango.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                              Not justified, the guy should have walked away, wasn’t smart with a couple of guys with guns.
                              Don’t reckon many people ever accused those two of being smart. Ever

Comment

I hope there is a law against armed men coming around and trying to exert their will upon anyone. Just the same I think it would be best to leave and have the police take care of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X