Tactical glove recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
    A nice pair of real shooting gloves. There tight as well as flexible and will help out tremendously.
    Can you provide some examples or links of what you're referring to?

Comment

Has she tried golf gloves? They are usually white but can be purchased in black and you will need to buy a right and left.
      Golf gloves are thin to allow for feel but grippy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mechanix are pretty good. I also have a P938 and bought some aftermarket grips that are a little more aggressive than factory.

Comment

I just got a pair of these and I am liking them a lot. I know Mechanix wear also makes a sort of tactical/shooting style glove that are super popular with mil and Leo.
          Over 2 years in the making, the NEW PIG FDT-Alpha Glove (Patented) offers ground breaking dexterity while providing much needed protection from the rigors of tactical work. Developed by a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you all for the responses. Someone suggested an anti-hyperhydrosis machine, so I googled how to make one and will give that a shot.

Will also try some better grips on the handgun and if that doesn't help, resort to gloves. Y'all are awesome. Thanks again!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the talon grips on my G19. They make two versions, skateboard type material and a softer, rubber type. The skateboard type is what I have, and it may be too aggressive for her, but VERY grippy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X