Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Texas Outfitters

Guys,

I am about to head out on another trip to North Texas Outfitters. I will be on leave and headed down to my favorite place in the world! I will be hunting from 16-20 April. I am taking one week of leave from England and a busy work schedule to hunt with some of the best guys in the business.

NTO is pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for. At NTO you will come as a hunter and leave with life long friends and the greatest hunting memories ever! Most Bow Hunting only places are designed to make money off of you not being successful, wether it be the number of mature animals to does and immature animals, over hunted, or just poor quality. The reason I choose NTO is because they have an abundant amount of Mature animals of all kinds and many different ways to hunt them. Not to mention the lodging is Awesome, and food is Great.

If you want a decent Ram or a Big Merino Ram for a skull mount, try the Outback for 300.00 a Ram or Hog. Plus, Exotic Does for 400.00, Axis included.

I will be hunting a variety of game. I will go after a 24"+ Blackbuck or Mouflon or GET THIS a Scimitar Oryx/Gemsbok Cross (I can't wait to get a picture of what these things look like!), and a Big Black Hawaiian Ram, and a Monster Merino Ram. I may pop something else that is big if I get a great shot!

If anyone wants to join me, let me know! I will be doing lots of hunting out of ladder stands and spot and stalk. They have always treated me like a King, Even when I only spent 300.00 dollars. I had a guy in camp with me that spent over 15,000.00 that week, I was treated......maybe even better than him.

Give me a shout if you want more info or you want to hit the outback. It would be awesome to get to hunt with Bowhunters that are so passionate about the sport.

940-567-6959

feel free to email me at Christopher.ogle@alconbury.af.mil

You will spend a little more, but you will shoot a World Class Animal in return. Rather than shooting a half curl ram, maybe a 16" Blackbuck, and a Hog for 1100-1500.00 dollars..... Just my .02

Here is a pic of my BB with a rifle, 27" #192, I think
    and my Brothers awesome Merino No. 2 in the Youth Division ($300.00)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AFHunter3; 03-12-2009, 11:05 AM. Reason: adding email and spelling errors

congrats, nice looking ram and blackbuck

Comment

I hunted twice with NTO and they are great guys to hunt with. Ditto what you say in your post!

Comment

I hunted there a couple years ago.They do have some very nice animals.The guide,I think his name is Wade is pretty cool to hang out with.

DJ

Comment

Good luck sir! They are great guys to hunt with.

Comment

tell ole DON WADE hi.....hes a great guy and a hellava shot with a bow.......he practices at 100 yrds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AFHunter---got your PM and checked sites. Looks great. Make sure you post what you see, how you do and all else. I think you have convinced me.

Comment

Originally posted by Matman View Post
                Good luck sir! They are great guys to hunt with.
                Ditto on what Matman said!

I've got to see what the Gemsbok/Scimitar cross looks like - sounds cool! It's also about time for an Axis hunt!

Good luck on your hunt!

Comment

Paul Cantrell has a great operation, and was a really great guy havent been there in about 10 yrs.
                  Good luck!

Comment

I am freakin out here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one full day of work left, then tomorrow morning, I go to London to fly out! I am ready!!!!!!!!!

I hate this having to wait crap!

Comment

Good luck on your hunt!

Just out of curiosity, how much does a 24"+ blackbuck go for there? I know on the website it said $1,250 and up. Just wondering how far UP was

Hope you connect with a giant!

Comment

pm sent...... 2200.00

Comment

Working...
                        X