Oklahoma ASA qualifier this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma ASA qualifier this weekend

Anybody want to go to the ASA qualifier this weekend in Connerville, Ok? I am thinking about going on Saturday. Let me know if any of you would like to go.

I'll go but Jodie said I can't go!!!! Darn

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
      Anybody want to go to the ASA qualifier this weekend in Connerville, Ok? I am thinking about going on Saturday. Let me know if any of you would like to go.
      Is that just across the river?

Comment

I read that they only shoot 20 targets? is that correct? I don't think I want to drive that far if its just 20 targets.

Mark

Comment

Directly from the OK ASA director: $27 entry, 20 targets 10am shotgun start. Start time Sunday is noon.

Comment

Archer's For Christ in Paris is having their regularly scheduled shoot this Saturday (27th), shotgun start 11am. We shoot 30 targets, $15.00 for non members and $6.00 for cash shoot (if your interested). If y'all can make it, wear somethin' that'll keep your feet dry, it's wet/muddy as usual. Suppose to be half-way decent this Saturay. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
              Is that just across the river?
              It is almost due east of Ardmore, Ok. Brett if ya'll want to shoot it then we could meet up and ride together. According to google it is 116 miles from Denton, Tx. Plus if we shoot it then we will be qualified from their state championship because we are out of state.

Comment

Go tear em up Toby!

Comment

A little more info is that the Ok state championship is the weekend before the Tx state championship.

Comment

I'm waiting till the one at Blue Bottom Bowhunters. It's closest and that is Jamie Jamisons range. He set 30 targets but the first 20 are for ASA score. Last year most of the OK qualifiers started at 12. So did their STATE.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                      I'm waiting till the one at Blue Bottom Bowhunters. It's closest and that is Jamie Jamisons range. He set 30 targets but the first 20 are for ASA score. Last year most of the OK qualifiers started at 12. So did their STATE.
                      I'm down for that one Todd... holler when it gets close.

Would love to follow y'all up there.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                        I'm down for that one Todd... holler when it gets close.

Would love to follow y'all up there.
                        May 8-9 Mothers Day weekend. We're heading up on Saturday morn. He has a real nice place , similar to our range or the Paris range. Big trees with a creek bed down through it.I'll holla fo sho.
                        Archery talk then regional shoots then Southern shoots. It is like OKLA 's bowhunter page. All the Ok shoot info is there.
                        Last edited by huntinpool; 02-25-2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Where is the Blue Bottom Bowhunters located?

Comment

Originally posted by old bob View Post
                            Where is the Blue Bottom Bowhunters located?
                            Near Durant. less than 2hrs from Azle.
                            Info:Blue Bottom Bowhunters
                            3-D Archery Range
                            1 Mile South of Caddo Sale Barn on Hale Rd. off Interstate Hwy 75 , Stockyard exit!

For more info. contact Jame Jamison @ 580-380-0519 or Tim Lathum @ 580-367-5177

Comment

Working...
                            X