How many divorced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many divorced

Still with my wife of 24 yrs. almost divorced about 10 yrs ago. Glad we stayed in it. My best buds, every single one of them is divorced at least once up to 3 times. You????

Married later in life. Too old to try divorce now

Comment

On my 3rd and it will be the last no matter what..

Comment

Been married 23 yrs....... Its tough. We discuss it more than we should.

Comment

Divorced after 13 years. Remarried (3years) best thing that could happen to me.

Comment

by God's grace, married 21 yrs this year. just once and have no intention of doing it again. takes alot of work (on both sides)

Comment

Just got divorced last week.

Comment

Was together 30 years and married 28 of those. Divorced in 2011 and still single.

Comment

Was married for 17yrs. Been devorced for 10yrs now. Been great do go when and where I want. Bought me some land got a house on it got all paid for live is good.

Comment

Been with mine for 12yrs & been married 8 of those in June. Couldn't imagine it any other way. My parents were married for 11yrs before they divorced. Best thing they could've ever done. Now I'm blessed with two awesome step parents.

All my friends are either divorced or not even married yet. My wife and I are the only consistent couple in our group of friends. We always joke about marriage being so easy, because for us, it is. I guess we were made for each other.

Comment

I was married for 24 yrs and then divorced, something called empty nest syndrome Single now for 18 yrs and looking back, our 2 kids (adults now) is the only reason I am happy with the long yrs of putting up with the berch
                      Single life in your 40's and 50's is a hoot

Comment

on the fence right now myself of which way i will be posting on this!

Comment

Been married 44 years.
                          God gave me a wonderful woman!

Comment

Yep.

Got the tshirt.

Comment

Been married to a great partner for 27 yrs.

Comment

Working...
                              X