Porter, Kingwood, New Caney, Humble area Electrician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter, Kingwood, New Caney, Humble area Electrician

I have some electrical work to be done around the house. Simple stuff to an electrician....hanging some sconces, a chandelier and troubleshooting a couple of plugs. I'm certain that I could do most of it without getting electrocuted, but I don't mess with electricity for fear that I could start a fire in the house where my family sleeps.

I need a good electrician in this general area that could get this handled for me. I'd appreciate any recommendations that you guys might have. The jackass that I had scheduled for yesterday didn't show up and didn't call, so he's fired before he started. I just need someone dependable and who does quality work.

Thanks. Curt

Ill ask our contractor for the info on the one that is doing our house. He rewired everything because of the flood and so far we are very pleased with him!

Comment

Hold tight, our account managers husband is an electrician in new caney area, getting phone number.

Comment

I own an electrical company in Houston, PM me if you can’t find somebody local, we’ll travel. Also, one of my crew chiefs lives in Humble area, may be able to setup some side work.

Chris

Comment

Watching....I'm going to need someone as well.

Comment

I would help you, no wait I don’t do electrical work myself.

If I happen to see smoke coming from the front off the hood I’ll call 911.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rusty to busy

Comment

Gold Star Electrical Services
                Shannon Garza
                713-560-2798

Let him know Casey Stoub sent ya.

Comment

Rick at Lake Houston Electric is great and he basically rewired my whole house, added a new panel, plus an outlet for me to hook up my generator. He did this over the past few months since our home flooded.

Also Pro Tech Electric is another good one.
                  Last edited by RJK70; 04-09-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Rusty to busy
                    Last few times I've called Rusty he couldn't get to it. I guess I should circle back.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Made a mistake on phone number, that was his wife’s number.

Please use this one:

tel:713-560-2799

QUOTE=bbqfan5909;13302887]Gold Star Electrical Services
                        Shannon Garza
                        713-560-2798

Let him know Casey Stoub sent ya.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Im your man....my electrical skills are similar to yours but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Im not cheap though so if you are looking for a deal, Im not your guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X