GOP is keeping Obama care.....Job Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    Don't quit your day job. Guessing isn't your forte.

I suppose you were bound to be correct about something. Your ramblings are on par with a crack head. Stop trying to sound like an intellectual and state a valid point.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      I suppose you were bound to be correct about something. Your ramblings are on par with a crack head. Stop trying to sound like an intellectual and state a valid point.
      On the subject of repealing Obamacare in its entirety, you belong to a 28% minority who can't seem to understand why a majority of Senators don't agree with you. Your ramblings are on par with a blowhard ideologue.
      Last edited by Vermin93; 07-10-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

You're STILL mad that Hilary lost?? Dang dude.
        All anyone with a brain has to do is look at EVERY democrat run gov.
        Organization and they should conclude it will always fail.
        But yet half the population sees dems as savior's. Even though obama is the first ever president who never had a quarter of economic growth above 2%.
        Mental disorder. Even if Trump turns into a total Failure he can only be as bad as obama......not even close to worse

Comment

On the subject of repealing Obamacare in its entirety, you belong to a 28% minority who can't seem to understand why a majority of Senators don't agree with you. Your ramblings are on par with a blowhard ideologue.

Let me get this straight; you believe you are reasoned because, en mass, career politicians say it's a bad deal? Now, I get where you come from. What you don't grasp about me is, I didn't vote for Trump and from where I sit, CAREER POLITICIANS AND GUTLESS MODERATES/LIBERALS ARE TEARING APART THIS COUNTRY AND MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER WHILE THEY ENGAGE IN INSIDER TRADING AND BECOME FABULOUSLY WEALTHY.

The same people you cite as an authority on the subject (self-serving Senators) are the ones screwing you and everyone else like a tied goat. Forgive me if I don't drink the bitter Kool Aid.

Comment

Ted Cruz begs to differ.
            Sooooooo, Ted Cruz is in denial about conservatives prevailing across the country? That's interesting. I thought it was only the left that was in denial about the truth.

Comment

Let me get this straight; you believe you are reasoned because, en mass, career politicians say it's a bad deal? Now, I get where you come from. What you don't grasp about me is, I didn't vote for Trump and from where I sit, CAREER POLITICIANS AND GUTLESS MODERATES/LIBERALS ARE TEARING APART THIS COUNTRY AND MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER WHILE THEY ENGAGE IN INSIDER TRADING AND BECOME FABULOUSLY WEALTHY.

The same people you cite as an authority on the subject (self-serving Senators) are the ones screwing you and everyone else like a tied goat. Forgive me if I don't drink the bitter Kool Aid.
              Preach on!!! He's 100% correct Vermin93.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Sooooooo, Ted Cruz is in denial about conservatives prevailing across the country? That's interesting. I thought it was only the left that was in denial about the truth.
                Maybe Rush Limbaugh can help you understand my point about Ted Cruz...

"Can somebody point to me the conservative on the ballot?" Limbaugh asked on his radio show, according to a transcript posted to his official website. "'What do you mean, Rush? Are you admitting Trump is not a conservative?' **** right I am!"

He continued: "Folks, when did I ever say that he was? Look, I don't know how to tell you this. Conservatism lost, in the primary, if that's how you want to look at it. We had [Ted] Cruz; we had [Marco] Rubio."

Limbaugh said that he still wanted to see an authentic conservative win the Republican nomination for president and ultimately the White House.

"I wish it would happen," he said. "I've wished it would happen for 25 years."

The radio talk show host concluded his segment: "I wish conservatism was on the ballot."

Comment

I believe that you don't appreciate why some GOP Senators don't agree with the 28% minority of Americans that want to completely repeal Obamacare.

I also believe that a substantial majority of Americans don't agree with your political opinion on healthcare.

"In general, voters think Republicans would do a better job handling terrorism (+19 points), the federal deficit (+15), the economy (+8), cyberattacks (+8), and taxes (+4). They think Democrats would do a better job on health care (+12 points) and give the Democrats a huge edge on climate change (+37). It’s mostly a draw on immigration (Democrats +2 points)."

I also didn't cite anyone as an authority on the subject. I suggested that the 72% of Americans who disagree with you are the reason a Senate majority to completely repeal Obamacare isn't going to happen no matter how much or how loud you rant.

Comment

Haha! Man, I just want to give you a noogy and send you out to play with the other kids. What comic book did you cut and paste that from? You think you're making solid points and it is very cute. No one I know has claimed Trump is conservative. Nice try but taking an excerpt of a transcript out of context may fool the morons you collaborate with but not here. Anyone who listens to Rush consistently knows what you are trying to do is laughable.

Comment

I believe that you don't appreciate why some GOP Senators don't agree with the 28% minority of Americans that want to completely repeal Obamacare.

I also believe that a substantial majority of Americans don't agree with your political opinion on healthcare.

"In general, voters think Republicans would do a better job handling terrorism (+19 points), the federal deficit (+15), the economy (+8), cyberattacks (+8), and taxes (+4). They think Democrats would do a better job on health care (+12 points) and give the Democrats a huge edge on climate change (+37). It’s mostly a draw on immigration (Democrats +2 points)."

I also didn't cite anyone as an authority on the subject. I suggested that the 72% of Americans who disagree with you are the reason a Senate majority to completely repeal Obamacare isn't going to happen no matter how much or how loud you rant.
                      No, it has to do with money, power and who will receive it. Politicians are crooks and THAT'S why Trump won. Where are you getting your statistics? You must be the only person in America reading those results.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        All anyone with a brain has to do is look at EVERY democrat run gov.
                        Organization and they should conclude it will always fail.
                        But yet half the population sees dems as savior's. Even though obama is the first ever president who never had a quarter of economic growth above 2%.
                        Mental disorder. Even if Trump turns into a total Failure he can only be as bad as obama......not even close to worse
                        You're making this about dems and repubs but you're so jaded you can't see that repubs run everything now so it could easily be repealed if GOP wanted it to.
                        And not only that but the GOP voting brethren ask over the country don't want Obamacare repealed because they too will lose their free govt handouts.

It's not only democrats that want and like govt freebies.
                        Read some posts on tbh and you'll see some folk that post on here that swear they hate govt freebies get the freebies themselves or their family members benefit from these govt welfare programs.

How can you pay $150k per year in taxes but your family member has to have an Obama phone is beyond me.
                        I think Obama phones has like ten mins of talk time and maybe 50 free texts per month.

Some things just don't add up.

Comment

So trump and his family aren't setting up these govt deals for their family and friends to prosper?

Who are your Top 5 politicians?
                          Who would you love to run the country right now?

Comment

No, it has to do with money, power and who will receive it. Politicians are crooks and THAT'S why Trump won. Where are you getting your statistics? You must be the only person in America reading those results.
                            This is so sad.
                            The level of education of the average American voter is dismally low.
                            All this data at folks fingertips and no one cares to use it.
                            All anyone wants to do is go off pure emotion and conjecture.

The data is there for all to see.

The data is showing and telling you that Republican voters en masse don't want a full and complete repeal of Obamacare.

Why????

Because Republican voters (your and my neighbours) like their bit of govt welfare too.
                            But they don't want to admit it.

The sad thing is GOP don't want to admit that Obamacare is a great idea and that's why it can't totally be ripped to shreds.

The two plans that GOP presented only slightly altered the current Obamacare.
                            No one is proposing huge complete overhauls or a full on repeal.
                            Why is that?
                            Cause it's a darn good program and GOP constituents depend on Obamacare to stay alive.

No, not only democrats are poor and dependent on govt welfare.
                            Some tbh family members depend on these welfare programs too!

Please name some non career politicians.

Comment

Haha! Man, I just want to give you a noogy and send you out to play with the other kids. What comic book did you cut and paste that from? You think you're making solid points and it is very cute. No one I know has claimed Trump is conservative. Nice try but taking an excerpt of a transcript out of context may fool the morons you collaborate with but not here. Anyone who listens to Rush consistently knows what you are trying to do is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                This is so sad.
                                The level of education of the average American voter is dismally low.
                                All this data at folks fingertips and no one cares to use it.
                                All anyone wants to do is go off pure emotion and conjecture.

The data is there for all to see.

The data is showing and telling you that Republican voters en masse don't want a full and complete repeal of Obamacare.

Why????

Because Republican voters (your and my neighbours) like their bit of govt welfare too.
                                But they don't want to admit it.

The sad thing is GOP don't want to admit that Obamacare is a great idea and that's why it can't totally be ripped to shreds.

The two plans that GOP presented only slightly altered the current Obamacare.
                                No one is proposing huge complete overhauls or a full on repeal.
                                Why is that?
                                Cause it's a darn good program and GOP constituents depend on Obamacare to stay alive.

No, not only democrats are poor and dependent on govt welfare.
                                Some tbh family members depend on these welfare programs too!

Please name some non career politicians.
                                Simple question. How is the ACA better than healthcare before ACA? Because more people who couldn't afford healthcare are now covered? Because previous conditions are now covered? Were people dying in the streets before ACA?

If people who were indigent were receiving healthcare, and the general public was picking up the bill, then why are the premiums and deductibles so much higher now? If free market insurance was costing the taxpayers too much, then why is ACA ACTUALLY costing the taxpayers more?

There is absolutely not one thing the government has EVER gotten involved in that has drove the cost down compared to a free competitive market. I challenge you to show me any different. Thinking that government being involved in the healthcare business is a good thing is just pure idiocy!
                                Last edited by Ironman; 07-11-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X