Easton Super Uni-Bushing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton Super Uni-Bushing Question

OK--got some new shafts with the Uni-bushings and nocks installed. After I fletch them, I will need to rotate the nocks a bit for tuning purposes. How do I do that?

Just like you would rotate any other nock. You could just nock the arrow on the string and twist until it lines up where you want.

Comment

They make a tool for that. Or tape on the end of some needle nose pliers works too.

Comment

I've always just nocked it and twisted my arrow unless they're some sort of fancy nocks..

Comment

I tried twisting with my fingers and they wouldn't move. Guess I ned a bit more torque.

Comment

Get the Uni-Nock tool. It will make it much easier to rotate the nock.

Comment

They were tough on my acc's. Just gotta get your man hands out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                They were tough on my acc's. Just gotta get your man hands out. Lol
                Ouch-my fingers!!! 67-y.o. fingers with a touch of arthritis setting in--

Comment

Fixed it--double wrap of duct tape on the nock and a pair of pliers. Once I got it broken loose, did it with fingers. Thanks folks.

Comment

Working...
                  X