Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man just get the W in Starkville. I don’t care how it goes down. Just bring home the W. I’m convinced this weeks game is the biggest of the season. Win Saturday and you can realistically go 9-3. Lose and it could be 7-5. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Man just get the W in Starkville. I don’t care how it goes down. Just bring home the W. I’m convinced this weeks game is the biggest of the season. Win Saturday and you can realistically go 9-3. Lose and it could be 7-5. Big difference.

That’s it right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

I hope they start Fitzgerald and watching his **** show.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB
          Who keeps deleting posts? I go to reply and they gone...
          Moderators and deservedly so

The same 3-4 posters keep posting stupid schit, and honestly you’re part of that group

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Impressive win at TCU.
            Not really, obviously TCU is not very good.....

Comment

Me...
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Me...

Comment

It has nothing to do with me or my opinion Grimes. I could care less about A&M or UT and would be happy to see them both go winless.

It’s all about YOU and several others who think CFB is a “Richard” measuring contest. Y’all NEVER stop, SOS with the same agenda and redundant “my team is better than your team”

Instead of bickering every single week, finish the season and then brag about resume’s and final rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    It has nothing to do with me or my opinion Grimes. I could care less about A&M or UT and would be happy to see them both go winless.

It’s all about YOU and several others who think CFB is a “Richard” measuring contest. Y’all NEVER stop, SOS with the same agenda and redundant “my team is better than your team”

Instead of bickering every single week, finish the season and then brag about resume’s and final rankings.

Dang Blake...your not being very fun today!

Comment

It’s I “couldn’t care”......

Comment

So you’re saying you care a little bit?[emoji12]

Comment

Excellent summation. I couldn't have said it better myself. Now watch how this falls on the same deaf ear ding dongs

Comment

Well I guess this means I need to stop herding RLB, CoolHandLuke, ETM and Brock..

And 243WSSM back when TCU was winning..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Well I guess this means I need to stop herding RLB, CoolHandLuke, ETM and Brock..

And 243WSSM back when TCU was winning..
                              Hey, Im already dreaming about next year. It's all good. Texas better keep winning or the avatar is getting retired

Comment

Horns at 6 in the AP.

Woooooooo.

In the discussion.

Huge considering I was gonna burn all my gear after week 1. A 9-3 or 10-2 season will be marvelous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X