Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emmett Fundraiser

Hey TBHers,

Thought I would pass along an opportunity for you folks to score yourself a good meal, some hunting items, or things for the significant other!

Many of you have been following my thread about our little boy Emmett.
    An aquaintance from Elgin where I grew up reached out to me about wanting to host a fundraiser for our little guy. He said Emmett's story touched his heart, and he felt compelled to do this. God has put some amazing people here to do his work. Before we knew it, the ball was rolling and the fundraiser was gaining steam.

The fundraiser will be this Sunday, October 21st at the Elgin Volunteer Fire Department, 111 N Ave C in Elgin from 11-2. There will be chicken halves available, tons of desserts, hunt, gun, and all kinds of other toys that people so graciously donated. Shoot, there will even be an executive chair from the capital that our State Representative donated! We're so blessed to have such good people in our lives to do this. If you're in the area, we would love for you to stop in and say hi! Maybe swap a hunting story.

Thanks,

-Colton, Krystal, & Emmett

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We will try to get up there. We’re looking for a weekend getaway.

Comment

Good luck, there are good people all around

Comment

Wish I could be there! In lieu if that, I’ll just keep sending up my daily prayers for Emmett!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do you have a Go Fund Me or PayPal set up for the people that can't make it but would like to donate?

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
            Do you have a Go Fund Me or PayPal set up for the people that can't make it but would like to donate?
            Yes sir, thanks for asking. A friend set up a gofundme for us.

gf.me/u/myvkz9

The paypal account for the fundraiser is-

c_stabeno@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

Comment

The go fund me should be better. I don’t think they take fees like PayPal will. I’ll talk with my wife and see what we can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Courtney and I would like to donate a guided spring turkey hunt for you guys at our place, to either auction off at your fundraiser or here on TBH.

Please let me know which would work better for you and we will get the ball rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                  Courtney and I would like to donate a guided spring turkey hunt for you guys at our place, to either auction off at your fundraiser or here on TBH.

Please let me know which would work better for you and we will get the ball rolling.
                  Sent a PM bud. Thank you both so much.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                    Sent a PM bud. Thank you both so much.

Got it.

Talked to Courtney, and she will get it moving forward.

Sorry we won’t be able to be there for the fundraiser....wishing you guys the best!

Comment

Working...
                    X