• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. He will score plenty.

Comment

Score don't matter. Heck of a deer

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
        For the ones asking yes its a HF ranch, when you don't have a lease this is the thing to do for me sorry but its still hunting. I cant just watch the hunting channel and watch u guys hunt and show off your kills lol. I've been with out a deer lease for the past 4 years and its really sucks but I do still manage to hunt day leases when I have the time due to work, this is the reason am hunting this deer in November I tend to have a work schedule that changes a lot, but this is the buck I chose to hunt this year and hoping I get to put a arrow in him...if I get him he should be my biggest buck to date.

Good luck to you all this season my friends...
        I for one don't care how or where you hunt....do what makes you happy, BUT for what that MONSTER is gonna cost, you could probably have one heck of a nice year-round lease just about anywhere in the state.
        One of the coolest freaks I've seen. Good luck.....

Comment

Just doesnt have the matching triple beams with 16” brow tines like you do with mature bucks. Hes young give him one more year!

Comment

Good luck on that monster!! Looking forward to seeing the LDPs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
              I wouldn’t apologize and make excuses for some sarcastic *******s on the internet. If that’s what you wanna do, just do it. To hell with em

Agreed! No problem on my part if it is in a HF. Hope you get him and let us know what he does score!

Comment

I wouldn’t apologize and make excuses for some sarcastic *******s on the internet. If that’s what you wanna do, just do it. To hell with em

Yeah, what he ^ said

Comment

I'm in this camp too....

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                    I for one don't care how or where you hunt....do what makes you happy, BUT for what that MONSTER is gonna cost, you could probably have one heck of a nice year-round lease just about anywhere in the state.
                    One of the coolest freaks I've seen. Good luck.....
                    Well I had 6500.00 saved for a GOOD lease couldn't find nothing lol, on this hunt am saving 1500.00 so do the math bud....all the good lease I found were 7500-10k and I say this cuz I want a lease with good quality animals 150-160 class but maybe next year ill find one my search will continue!

Comment

Freak Nasty

Comment

For the ones asking yes its a HF ranch, when you don't have a lease this is the thing to do for me sorry but its still hunting. I cant just watch the hunting channel and watch u guys hunt and show off your kills lol. I've been with out a deer lease for the past 4 years and its really sucks but I do still manage to hunt day leases when I have the time due to work, this is the reason am hunting this deer in November I tend to have a work schedule that changes a lot, but this is the buck I chose to hunt this year and hoping I get to put a arrow in him...if I get him he should be my biggest buck to date.

Good luck to you all this season my friends...
                        I hope you get him. Good luck and post pics!

Comment

Probably ott to shoot him

Comment

Well I had 6500.00 saved for a GOOD lease couldn't find nothing lol, on this hunt am saving 1500.00 so do the math bud....all the good lease I found were 7500-10k and I say this cuz I want a lease with good quality animals 150-160 class but maybe next year ill find one my search will continue!

Awesome deer - go get em! $5K for a deer like that - no brainer. I look at it this way - no feed bill- no feeder/blind/camera to pay for-no lease fee- no monthly trips to lease to fill feeders& do deer lease stuff- no worries about where you gonna sleep- gonna get fed & drinks if you want- starting to think they should pay you to get that deer off their place! Good Luck and hopefully there will come a time in the near future you can get back on a place and blow money on a great hobby like the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by whopper1800 View Post
                              Awesome deer - go get em! $5K for a deer like that - no brainer. I look at it this way - no feed bill- no feeder/blind/camera to pay for-no lease fee- no monthly trips to lease to fill feeders& do deer lease stuff- no worries about where you gonna sleep- gonna get fed & drinks if you want- starting to think they should pay you to get that deer off their place! Good Luck and hopefully there will come a time in the near future you can get back on a place and blow money on a great hobby like the rest of us!

thanks bud!

Comment

122"

Comment

Working...
                                X