Antifa Threatens Cruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Standing over the man shouting at him while he's sitting at dinner with his wife????

I'd need some body guards

Hey why could EPA Pruitt have a security detail but Cruz can't?

The threat of physical violence is too real.
    ^ This. If they keep this up, it will warrant protection (do secret service protect congressmen too) and then next time they will encounter someone with a license to physically intervene.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      It's too bad this didn't happen at a TBH get together.. I bet things would have turned out different!
      Or anywhere in Texas.

Comment

Another spike in Beto’s heart

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
          ^ This. If they keep this up, it will warrant protection (do secret service protect congressmen too) and then next time they will encounter someone with a license to physically intervene.
          There is some long necked fellow running that group that is calling for Cruz to be killed.
          You would think the secret service would pick him up

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            There is some long necked fellow running that group that is calling for Cruz to be killed.
            You would think the secret service would pick him up
            And ...he's a professor. He's the one that tweeted that he loves teaching future dead cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              And ...he's a professor. He's the one that tweeted that he loves teaching future dead cops.
              Who is going to be the first to start making examples of sub humans like this? Pretty serious statements he's making...

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                Who is going to be the first to start making examples of sub humans like this? Pretty serious statements he's making...
                They feel very confident that the very officers they despise will protect them!

Comment

I'm voting for Ted, never intended of doing otherwise. And also told myself I would only watch one debate. But after what they did to Ted and Heidi, I will be watching the next one because poor little Robert Francis is fixing to get a ***** slappin.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    He'd get more votes if he'd have beat the hell out of someone while his wife finished her wine.
                    Curt is always on point!

Comment

Working...
                    X