Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Texas comes out of the Little Apple victorious.........look out.

Shock the Nation 2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

ut rolls
      aggies roll

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I’m straight.
        whew, thanks for the clarification as I was beginning to wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Should we just kill the WEEK 5 thread now due to lack of discussion about WEEK 5?

We can start a strength of schedule thread if you'd like...but we won't.
          How about a junior high locker room smack talking thread or maybe just rename this one

Comment

My concern with Herman is his teams have played to their competition (good and bad). Texas should win this game by two scores, let’s see if Herman can get that done.

Comment

Just rewatched the TCU game, for a team that is always coached up on defense and held tOSU to 24 points on offense the week before...they were out physical’d by Texas receivers and couldn’t tackle worth a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                My concern with Herman is his teams have played to their competition (good and bad). Texas should win this game by two scores, let’s see if Herman can get that done.
                I watched quite a bit of KState against MSU and WV, they are really not good. They are never physically very good but usually execute as well as anyone, this year their execution in the two games I watched parts of was pretty poor. Turnovers would be my biggest concern for the Horns allowing them to hang around.

Comment

I don’t think JF let’s his players go in soft. I fully expect the Aggies to come out and hit the hogs square in the mouth. They are probably a little banged up from last week but they are ****** and will out to prove a point.

Comment

Herman said winning is intoxicating in his PC this week. I hope those summidgin' Horns are drunk post game Sat..

Comment

UT rolls this week
                      Aggies Roll this week (I hope, hate Arky)
                      TCU hangs 45+ on Iowa and wins
                      Tech in a shootout with WVU - WVU wins out at end of game

And best of all a cool front and deer hunting!

Comment

I fully anticipate Aggie killing Arky, and hopefully Texas getting the win. Texas should win by a few scores, but I doubt they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Just rewatched the TCU game, for a team that is always coached up on defense and held tOSU to 24 points on offense the week before...they were out physical’d by Texas receivers and couldn’t tackle worth a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Agree, Frogs were physically pushed around in all aspects, especially the los. The TCU DB's are not built to deal with the size/physicality of the Horn's big receivers and their safeties honestly looked flat footed on several of the big plays. I also think they came into Austin thinking they were going to roll the Horns like they have the last few years.

Comment

Hey Ags, please do not let Arkansas roll into Dallas, party and roll out with a win. Send those Winnebegos back with their tails between their legs.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-25-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              whew, thanks for the clarification as I was beginning to wonder

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Hey Ags, please do not let Arkansas roll into Dallas, party and roll out with a win. Send those Winnebegos back with their tails between their legs.

We’ll let Jimbo know Bob! Consider it done. Speaking of piggies, where did all of our Razorback fans go this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X