Clear All

prayers up

Comment

That is great news. God bless her

Comment

Continued prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She has plateaued a bit. No more fever, still hacking. Very attentive and alert.

Thank yall for praying for my baby girl. Update on the AM

Comment

Been away from the GS a few days... Glad to check in and see the progress on her healing. Praise God for His work!

Lord, God we lift Abbey up to you again as she continues to grow stronger and overcome this illness. Thank you Lord for this healing. We ask You to complete this work in her that she may be totally restored. Give her a boldness to speak out for You Lord and tell others what You have done for her. Make her a witness to Your power and glory and mercy. Thank You Lord for this work In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

sent

Comment

Just seeing this. Terrible to hear but glad she is recovering. Hope she has a quick and full recovery

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

Prayers for your daughter brother

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      Glad to hear it bud. We may not agree on college football teams but I think we agree on how precious children are. Continued prayers for your princess!!

I was thinking about sending her a BAMA cap but thought doing that might make Calvin's temperature shoot way up.

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        I was thinking about sending her a BAMA cap but thought doing that might make Calvin's temperature shoot way up.

Continued prayers.
                        You never know what may happen to a Bama cap in an LSU household
                        Im sure she would be grateful....so would I

Thanx for your prayers

Dude I gotta know! You live in a state where you can take a deer a day and have a very good quality of deer, why come to Texas and hunt?

Comment

Continued prayers going up.

Comment

Just got back into the US and am playing catch up. Just read through this thread....
                            Sending up some additional prayers for Abbs & her brothers !!
                            From one dad of an Abigail to another...give her a hug from all of us... !!!

Comment

Well, she has plateaued to some extent. She has no fever, feels a lot better as the picking on daddy hasn't ceased, she is hacking up flem, taking breathing treatments, still isn't quite ready to run and play, looses her breath pretty quick. I think she is on the last leg to recovery, just a matter of time to get all that junk out of her lungs.

Thanx for the prayers from the Mrs and me, Calvin

Comment

Well, this will be my last update for Abigail. She is doing well, finishing up school work, still picking on Dad, eating and sleeping well. Still hacking up junk but that should end soon.

I just want to express my gratitude and thankfulness for all those that prayed for my little girl. When she said she couldn't breathe, that scared me. Yalls prayers really calmed me down and a peace just settled over the whole situation and I knew GOD was in control.

So once again, Thank you very much, Abigail, Mrs Shelly and myself
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X