A new kind of mouse trap. I'm quite the inventor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new kind of mouse trap. I'm quite the inventor

I'm installing power in the shop. I guess he put his head and foot in the wrong spot.

Rub some peanut butter near the exposed wire and bet you get it's relative.

Comment

Are they just as tasty crispy fried as they are grilled?

Comment

Wiring probable has an outside coating made from soy, if so, no peanut butter needed.

Comment

Make sure to ground the tail

Comment

I don't think it had anything to do with the flavor of wire although I do know they do chew wire. I think this was more of a they're going to crawl into anything they can.

I've got to get arc fault breakers.

Comment

I don't know about that comment regarding wire flavor. We spent 5000.00 this spring repairing the main wire harness in our 6 month old Subaru because some rat sampled the wires throughout the Engine compartment then found his favorite and sat there chewing through the shielding of several cables, then on through the wire. Of course it had to be bundle going through the firewall.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

And I've had to replace the wire in my tundra also. But there is virtually no wire inside the box. On the other side of the wall there is wire everywhere.

It's a hole, and mice like holes. That's why in the old cartoons they always lived in a hole in the wall.

Comment

Quick! Get a patent on that new trap!

Comment

Working...
                    X