Bravo Concealment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo Concealment

I'm looking for a new Appendix carry holster. Does anyone have one of these?

I have a white hat holster but I can't wear it in the front I can only where it at 4:30, and my shirt always pulls up and gets stuck on the grip. I'm looking to see if there is a more comfortable way to carry in appendix.

Honestly If I were to carry, which I don’t. In fact I don’t own any guns. But if I did appendix would be in a Galco stow and go soft leather holster.

Comment

Bravo Concealment

Comment

I appendix carry a Glock 26. I run a Galco Triton with Raven Concealment soft loops. I like their loops because they have the snaps from a police buckle. They only release when you pull them down from the top. You can tug the loop all you want and it won't come free.

Constructed of durable, virtually maintenance-free Kydex, the Triton is fast, thin and easy to conceal.

Specializes in providing holsters, magazine carriers, and related accessories for individuals that require secure and discreet means to carry weapons in daily life.

Comment

what weapon you carrying? I only ask because there may be guys here that have drawers full of old holsters they don't use anymore that might be able to let you try something out before buying.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            what weapon you carrying? I only ask because there may be guys here that have drawers full of old holsters they don't use anymore that might be able to let you try something out before buying.
            Glock 17 and a M&P shield

Comment

The Vedder LightTuck™ Kydex IWB Holster is our ultra lightweight\, slim holster which allows for comfortable all day concealment. Get yours today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested as well. I think I miss a trick to appendix carry- gun digs into my leg when sitting even if a small 38 revolver. Seems a great location for the reasons op mentioned and in a car I would like to figure it out

Comment

Check out GCode

Comment

I have a Bravo Concealment IWB and an Alien Gear IWB for my M&P compact.
                    I dislike them both but have come to the conclusion- out of those two - nothing is going to feel like it's not there- which is what I guess I'm after.

Prior to either of those I only front pocket carried an LCP so trying to conceal anything else leaves me missing not feeling the guns presence.

So while they are my only two I am currently using the Bravo Concealment at about 3 o'clock.
                    I'm starting to get more used to it, but am ready to go back to a thinner pistol when possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      I dislike them both but have come to the conclusion- out of those two - nothing is going to feel like it's not there- which is what I guess I'm after.

Prior to either of those I only front pocket carried an LCP so trying to conceal anything else leaves me missing not feeling the guns presence.

So while they are my only two I am currently using the Bravo Concealment at about 3 o'clock.
                      I'm starting to get more used to it, but am ready to go back to a thinner pistol when possible.
                      What do you not like about the Alien gear. I've been looking at that one too.

Comment

Bravo Concealment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
                        What do you not like about the Alien gear. I've been looking at that one too.

It’s padded, which is nice- but it lacks in the minimal department- which is where the Bravo excels in comparison.

Keep in mind I’m 5’9” (in my prime) and 175#, so trying to conceal hasn’t been easy so far.
                        I fit good in a men’s medium shirt- tucked in with no dun-flop, and have moved to a Large button up untucked to conceal the pistol and double mag pouch on my other hip (when carrying as a volunteer concealed security team member at church) so now I look like I borrowed some clothes from my big brother trying to hide a double stack pistol.
                        I also purchased pants 2” larger in the waist to help accommodate the IWB approach.

To be truthful I never really gave the alien gear a fair shot. Maybe I need to revisit that.

Last edited by DaveC; 04-26-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

It’s padded, which is nice- but it lacks in the minimal department- which is where the Bravo excels in comparison.

Keep in mind I’m 5’9” (in my prime) and 175#, so trying to conceal hasn’t been easy so far.
                          I fit good in a men’s medium shirt- tucked in with no dun-flop, and have moved to a Large button up untucked to conceal the pistol and double mag pouch on my other hip (when carrying as a volunteer concealed security team member at church) so now I look like I borrowed some clothes from my big brother trying to hide a double stack pistol.
                          I also purchased pants 2” larger in the waist to help accommodate the IWB approach.

To be truthful I never really gave the alien gear a fair shot. Maybe I need to revisit that.

I use an alien gear for my ruger sr9c and it took me a while to like it, and playing with angles. Hated it for a while, until I found the perfect cant. Sometimes carry the full 17 rd mag loaded instead of the 10. Just blouse the shirt a bit when tucked, and drawany loose material to the sides. Thenonky holster anyone's noticed was my white hat holster just because the leather creaked and those giant clips stuck out.

Comment

Well I was about to order and alien gear for the gen 5 glock 17 but they don't make one yet so it looks like bravo concealment it is.

Comment

Although I have some IWB that are "comfortable" (tolerable) and didn't bother me, I switched to carrying OWB about 2 months ago and wish I would have done it sooner. You definitely know you are carrying a gun, but it is in no way uncomfortable.

Edit: OP check out JM Kydex. He has some quick ship stuff and the quality is excellent.

Comment

Working...
                              X