No announcement yet.

Finally it is time for the live Pig Stickin' and Javi Stabbin' 5th annual huntt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally it is time for the live Pig Stickin' and Javi Stabbin' 5th annual huntt

Tomorrom we meet up my place to begin our adventure early Thursday morning when we head out to JerryG's Pedernal Bowhunts (Laguna Ranch) to kill some critters and some brain cells. Cast of characters are:

DrenalinJunkie (Forrest)
    Bones (Steve)
    KWHunter (Jason)
    HandiKapBowhunter (Cullen)
    MikeT (Mike)
    Bowhuntertex (Will)
    Greg (my nephew)

We hunt from Thursday noon until Sunday noon. Cullen will be filming for Camo Cartel and we hope to get some good footage for at least one TV show. Myself and Forrest will be after a grande hog in hopes of winning the Colorado County Hog Video Challange (hope I don't forget to turn on the video camera when it is Forrests turn to shoot )

Got several new to javi hunting in the bunch as well. I am ready to run some arrows through some animals and spill some blood.

Gonna kick it off tomorrow night with some Roger Craeger at the Nutty Brown. This is a free concert so come out and join us if you are in the area. Concert is from 8pm to 10pm.

Who is ready for this hunt?

<<<<<<< THIS guy is!!!!

Comment

Outstanding! Im in! Will git um big uns! Good luck, Will! Everyone else, have a blast!

Comment

I'll be watching this one!

Oh wait! I'm in this one!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          i'll be watching this one!

Oh wait! I'm in this one!
          lmao!!!!!

Comment

Mike, you should be starting to feel ill right about now.............

Comment

I wish. Seriously. Even if I got sick for real I would still have to go to work.

Comment

must

go

to

sleep

Comment

Nice crew! Good luck!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good luck guys!!!!

Comment

Really wanted to join y'all To bad the TBoT shoot is this weekend as well.

Good luck down there guys.

Comment

Want to remind everyone going to make sure and bring cash to pay the balance owed. No checks for the balance.

Comment

Just got through charging all the camera batteries and making sure I got atleast 4 blank tapes. Gonna get the clothes packed tomorrow and be ready to roll out. Can't wait to add another couple kills to the New HOYT .

Comment

You guys have fun! I hate to miss this year but I'll be back in 13!

Comment

I really thought about this Will, maybe next year. Good luck to all the hunters.

Comment

Working...
                              X