Clear All

Try to PM him?

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
      Try to PM him?
      I think smb tried a couple of times....

Ike

Comment

Are yall making sure the people yall are mailing them to are onboard and know not to cover the garage door with stickers, when it shows up? Or just sending them to the next person in line. Based on some of the responses to this thread they still think it is a "free" sticker give away.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          Are yall making sure the people yall are mailing them to are onboard and know not to cover the garage door with stickers, when it shows up? Or just sending them to the next person in line. Based on some of the responses to this thread they still think it is a "free" sticker give away.
          I shoulda wrote a note with the next guys info when I sent it...

Hindsights always 20-20 I guess.

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            There have been a couple of us who didn't have notes and we figured it out???

Comment

Send me a pm when its my turn I got a bunch to add

Comment

Ok got pm from Gargantuan. He has been busy with finals. He hasn't had time to even check mail. They will be back on track again soon. He will be contacting next on list.

Comment

Awesome! I figured he had to be busy or something. Glad we got this thing back again!

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                    Awesome! I figured he had to be busy or something. Glad we got this thing back again!

Ike
                    No kidding!

Comment

Put me on the list, I have a few to add.

Comment

Put me on the list

Comment

Please add me to the list.

Comment

Any updates from Gargantuane? Or had this died again.

Comment

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
                              Any updates from Gargantuane? Or had this died again.
                              Didn't know it was so hard to take 3 stickers out and put 3 stickers in , then mail them to the next guy....smh

Comment

You know men don't read directions we just look at the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X