Montgomery County Archery -- July 28 -- 11:00 1:30 California Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery County Archery -- July 28 -- 11:00 1:30 California Start

two more shoots this year before bow season...come on out and shoot. We had 83 last month....trying to make 100 before the end of the shooting season

Whoohoo!!!!!

Comment

like to shoot it, but where is this club shoot located at? how much is it?

thanks,
      steve

Comment

MCAC information

Originally posted by sling View Post
        like to shoot it, but where is this club shoot located at? how much is it?

thanks,
        steve

Steve, we are located about 4 miles North of Willis. About 3 miles off 45 with easy access. come on out. $10 shooting fee

see attached flyer & call me if you have any questions

Comment

thanks for the info. i'll c-ya'll there then

Comment

Zack,
            Where is the results for June?

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
              Zack,
              Where is the results for June?
              I found them on here...I thought for a minute I forgot to post them...click on the link

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ad.php?t=15804
              Last edited by SPUD; 07-18-2007, 06:36 AM.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Clue me in...what does TTT mean?

I plan on being on the results page for this next shoot. I tied for 4th last month. GRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by bowhica View Post
                    Clue me in...what does TTT mean?

I plan on being on the results page for this next shoot. I tied for 4th last month. GRRRRRRRRRRR
                    ttt means "to the top"

you can't move a thread to the top of the page unless you include some sort of message. so the message is "TTT" meaning move it to the top

At least you are scorching your brother lol

Comment

HA HA!! Scorched no, turning the heat up....definitely!!
                      There's nothing better than some good old sibling rivalry!!

Looks like we might be getting wet again!! Bring your slicker!!

Comment

Does anyone know if the Montgomery shoot is still on. Seems prettty wet in Texas.

thanks

Comment

Planning on being there....hopefully it is still on! I need to get Hagerman qualified out there!!!!

Comment

I had a great time folks!!! As usual very well done and pleasant folks. Thanks Zach for getting me squared away for my Hagerman adventure! Oh, and best of luck in Illinois this year. I met Lefty & Mom and there family as they prepared for the big 3-D shoot in Indiana, thanks guys for getting me squared away on the proper scoring. Heck, Rick and I were beating ourselves with "my" scoring system!!! Hey Bret (sp.), good to see you and the family getting it done. I will be watching for the date for the final shoot of the year!

Comment

How about that weather?!?!?! Perfect!!
                              Well I was miserably late to the shoot. I hit the I-10 closing then at I-45 and 105 in Conroe and 18 wheeler had the left lane closed. So a normal 1 hour commute from Katy to Willis turned into a 2 hour and 15 minute parking lot ride.
                              All this is my EXCUSE for you not seeing me in the top 3 this month.

BUT I still had a GREAT time walking the woods unwinding.
                              I can't wait for next month. I will leave the house around 6 am!! LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X