X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's the post for a Hoyt UltraTec that goes up to 31.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Grace View Post
      I haven't heard any performance issues about the cpxl though, It's actually been the other way around, everyone I've talked to and everything I've read say its nothing short of awesome. A lot of the reviews online seem to be from 2012 also for some reason so that should give you an idea of a couple year old bow and how it should perform.
      I've been told that the od binary cams aren't great on the draw when you go over 29" or so. I've heard that a few times... so I'm curious as to what you think...

Comment

Just in case anyone is curious, I'm in the process of replacing my MR7. With a PSE Freak. Just couldn't get used to the Mr7 and the draw cycle absolutely killed my already bum shoulders. Just something to consider

Comment

Throw the new xpedition perfexion in there. Super smooth and has a 337 ibo, which isn't bad for a bow with a 36 Ata and a 7" BH.

Comment

I can't wait to get my pse decree hd. 35 ata 6.5 bh up to 345 ibo! I plan on pushing about a 460 grain arrow out of this rig

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
              I wish I would've kept my Switchback LD. I have the Z9 now and like it but the switchback was a better shooter.
              After shooting the new ones I decided to keep my Switchback LD. Still shoots great and same speed as most of the newer ones.

Comment

Working...
              X