Hog hunt: Boarsnesthunts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog hunt: Boarsnesthunts.com

We are going to give Skull Creek Ranch (Boarsnesthunts.com) a try. 24hr hunt from 3:00 pm till noon the next day. We will have bow and rifle with us. Hope to have a good story to tell. My 12 year old is out for blood with his new bow!! Lighted feeders should be a real blast.

When are y'all going? I have a ram/hog hunt scheduled with them on March 8th.. Can't wait!

Comment

Let me know how it goes!!! I am pretty interested in trying them out, but I have not seen many reviews on the place. Hope your son gets a whopper!!!! And you too of course, but a kid that is out for blood is a dangerous machine haha

Comment

A buddy of mine went there late last year and he said there was definitely pigs out there.. Also, John seems like a good dude.. He runs the place

Comment

The hunt is February 22nd. He made it real clear last night, he is going to go bow on the first one!! Their website sure make it easy. Pick the hunt, check the calendar, paypal your deposit. Done ...takes about 15 minutes tops.

This hunt came about because this past saturday we got our name on the stand by list for the Youth Hog hunt at Justin Hurst WMA. We did not get drawn. Bummer. I felt realy bad for my son. So despite the KJO hunt we have scheduled for March 17th, I wanted to get him back in the blind asap. Little hog hunting an hour from the house is just what he needs.

Comment

Any luck on the hunt? I've been wanting to know how stocked this place is.

Comment

^x2

Comment

We had a great time up to the point where I burried my 4Runner to the frame. Seth did do a 6 hours sit till 8:30ish pm but the hod just wouldn,t come in. I think they winded him. (stinky little kid). After spending 3 hiours getting out of the mud, we called it a night and went home before midnight. We saw rams, Black Bucks etc. Even had a .243 line up on some hogs while my son was on the bow blind. Didn"t want to mess him up so i didn"t shoot. All in All, a good time for sure. we will be going bcak next month or so. Headed to Keith Johns on March 17th.

Comment

Working...
                X