Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Arvin in a kilt? Tell me it ain't so!
      Come out and see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        Come out and see for yourself.
        You really need to break down and get yourself a camera Deb

Comment

No kilt for me, but I will be in the attire I wore at my daughter's wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
            I have a student and a birthday party to attend on the 24th, but maybe I can get the wife to ride along on Sunday. Sounds like a fun event.
            Javi, I sure would be glad to have you. When I attended the Ren Faire held by the Sherwood group I was amazed at the number of archery wannabes who showed up looking for information and support. Many carried home made bows built without help even from a good book. Some bore a striking resemblance to boat paddles. While the Sherwood archers put on an excellent show, there was no one present who could help these people. Many left frustrated and discouraged. We can't miss an oppourtunity this big.

Comment

I'd like to go but I aint wearin' no kilt!!! Do you think a t-shirt and blue jeans would fit the style?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                I'd like to go but I aint wearin' no kilt!!! Do you think a t-shirt and blue jeans would fit the style?

Dave
                t-shirt and jeans are fine but what I realy hear is a chicken squawking.
                Last edited by Selfbowman; 09-13-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Javi, I sure would be glad to have you. When I attended the Ren Faire held by the Sherwood group I was amazed at the number of archery wannabes who showed up looking for information and support. Many carried home made bows built without help even from a good book. Some bore a striking resemblance to boat paddles. While the Sherwood archers put on an excellent show, there was no one present who could help these people. Many left frustrated and discouraged. We can't miss an oppourtunity this big.
                  Deb, Darlene said we could go if Barney Ray can come too.. not sure we can get a sitter for Sunday..

Comment

You'll have to check the website, Javi. I don't know the rule about pets.

Comment

You'll have to check the website, Javi. I don't know the rule about pets.
                      No pets..

We'll see if someone will babysit him on Sunday..

Comment

Why are these things so far away? Wish it were closer.
                        Be on the lookout for a 6'2" 310 pound blonde dude that goes by the name of Bear. He is a coworker that said he wants to go. I'll have him look for you.

Comment

Looks like it could be fun. I'll see if my bride wants to take a road trip.

Comment

Bring your light weight bows, they had a wt. restriction at Ren fest. Nothing over 50. 45 is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                              t-shirt and jeans are fine but what I realy hear is a chicken squawking.
                              Bawwwwk Bawwwk Bawwk!....I'm skeered! Still sounds like fun but no bows over 50 lbs? I guess I will just be spectating if I go. I don't own one under 54lbs.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                                Bawwwwk Bawwwk Bawwk!....I'm skeered! Still sounds like fun but no bows over 50 lbs? I guess I will just be spectating if I go. I don't own one under 54lbs.

Dave
                                Just short-draw it a couple of inches.

Comment

Working...
                                X