2.5-2.7 Inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.5-2.7 Inches

For all you folks who have leases in the San Angelo area, we had one heck of a day yesterday with lots of the wet stuff. Our family ranch is just north east of town and we got anything from 2.5 to 2.7 inches of rain yesterday and with a good chance for more today. Just an FYI for anybody who hunts out here.

I just got home from my lease in Tilden and i think we got a bit more than that last night. it was like a monsoon. I also discovered a couple leaks I did not know existed in my camper. Lord knows the land needs the water right now.

Bisch

Comment

We got about 4 inches in Mason... Power went off and I slept through the alarm this AM. Somehow my toolbox was open all night and it looked more like 6'' of rain. So guess what I spent the morning doing??

I did manage to shoot a 3.5 year old 6pt with no brow tines on Saturday morning and had 13 bucks 2.5 years old and under eating in front of me Sat. afternoon so all was not wasted..
      Last edited by rubydog; 10-09-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

We got 3 1/4 inches. Hallelujiah (sp?) Praise the Lord!!

Comment

4.5 inches in Kendall County

Sent from my pop-up using Tapatalk

Comment

2.5" over in Sterling County is what I heard. Need about a foot more but this will help a lot. Maybe the landowner can get our wheat field planted now.

Comment

2 1/2" here in Liberty Hill area. My hunting place is only a few miles away so I guess they got the same.

Comment

Boy, do I hope we got tmhat much in Runnels County. There is almost no vegetation left at our lease ner Norton.

Comment

Working...
                X