Ever been to SXM (St Maarten)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever been to SXM (St Maarten)?

We just got back from spending our "Honeyversary" in St Maarten and it was a trip of a lifetime! Last year a friend of ours who bought and remodeled a Villa was going to let us spend our Honeymoon there, but a hurricane blew in as we landed in Miami and could not go any further. So he reserved the dates for the following year and if you have never been.... YOU NEED TO GO!!!! It's a little pricey, airfare wise (about $700 per ticket), but totally worth it!

I spent several days putting together a GoPro video of our trip and thought I would share it. We will be going back soon, for sure!

GoPro SXM (St Maarten) 2015

OH MY!! That is an AWESOME video!!! Looks like y'all had a blast!!! Great job on the vid!!!

Comment

Great video, I really need a Go Pro and a million dollars.

Comment

Does your friend rent the villa to the public? Man thats nice!!!

Comment

Thanks guys! Took me about 4 days of straight editing to get the final export y'all just watched! I tried to cover as much as I could in the video but they were many other great things about SXM that I just couldn't fit it all in! We are looking to go back in May

Yes, they rent the Villa when they are not over there living the dream haha

The were actually on HGTV House Hunters and completely remodeled and flipped the Villa.

If y'all are interested in renting it, here is the link:

The views are absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Views from the roof!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442413452.603750.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	24404258
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442413498.235889.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	24404259

Comment

Just a heads up, they recently updated their calendar for those of you that wanted to know about availability...

We are looking to go back sometime in March-April

Comment

We just got back from our second trip to SXM. We did a lot more sightseeing on this trip and was able to pick up some real good footage for another video!!

Comment

I've looked at it several times just never pulled the trigger. Looks amazing thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                  X