Youngest Daughters/Bow Maniac Bed Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youngest Daughters/Bow Maniac Bed Build

Alright, so I been gone the last 3.5 months working and the youngest wants a new bed. She wants "kinda" a shiplap look head and footboard and I'm on a mission to give her what she wants for under our budget but better that we could buy. She loves annialating deer, exotics and piggies with the bow at age 13, so she's a keeper. The oldest I'm not to sure about since she's a Senior at A&M and I'm a Texas fan through and through. I am gonna try and keep you updated as much ch as possible during my this build since I think it's a pretty cool one. This is not my first build but not my last. This is my second build 100% alone since my dad passed, we always found a way to heal each other wood working since it's been a passion for us both. He built, alone, the bed for my lost oldest child at A&M.

I'm not seeing but I think I uploaded the 4 build pics I have so far. If y'all aren't seeing them please let me know and maybe I can text them out and someone else can try and upload for me so everyone can see. If pics aren't showing up text at 832-233-8520, to the stupid idiot that couldn't figure out the upload method.

Comment

No pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just finished one for my granddaughter with a ship lap head and foot board, I also made the base with drawers. I'll see if I can post pics later. It was easier than the John deere tractor bed for my grandson.

Comment

Pics

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X