SpaceX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpaceX

Anyone on the GS work or has worked for SpaceX? I just submitted some applications for their site in Brownsville TX. I’ve been interested in it since I heard they were coming down here.

One of my good friends works for the one here in McGregor, TX. He is like maintenance or something. He loves his job, pay seems good, benefits good. I think overall it sounds like a great place to work. Good Luck

Comment

All I can do is to tell you good luck. I have admired that company since inception. Love how the push the envelope as to what a private company can achieve. Will likely be hard work with crazy hours, but dadgum I bet it feels rewarding.

Comment

Hopefully I hear something back, both are temp jobs 6-12 months. I feel I’m qualified for both hopefully they think the same.

Comment

Best of luck. Space x is an hour north of me and Firefly in 15 min south of me. I'm probably only qualified for janitor or maintenance but I'd love to work for either on my days off from the FD. I love everything about aviation and space.

Comment

Got a buddy that works for them. He lives in Waco, but not sure where the station is. He’s a senior software engineer. We always call him our rocket scientist buddy. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We do work for Blue Origin. Another of the private rocket companies.

Comment

I've worked with some people from there on projects here at NASA. Everyone say good things about the company.

Comment

Good luck with your applications as I am a HUGE fan of Space X also. New Frontiers and boundaries!!!

Comment

I'm almost positive push button does

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I just sold him something, let me send him a message. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X