Click image for larger version

Name:	lavon crappie oct19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	24595424

Comment

Lake Arlington off a crankbait

Comment

Good job ya'll!!! I'm on Fork for 3 days this week! Man I'm ready for that! Friday sounds western with 25 MPH NW winds, thunderstorms, and temps in the 40's but what else is new! Mother nature knows when there's a crappie tournament going on!

Comment

Man it feels good to be home!! 1.82 to start the day!! Work tomorrow. Texas State Championship on Friday and Sat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep some for Saturday in your livewell

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be a one day slug fest on Saturday!! Fish fry and banquet is 6pm Friday night at Lake View Lodge pavilion across from Axtons. Come say hi if your in the area. It's free and open to the public.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Slew, did you have a chance to try the Hot Springs' famous meth sandwich while you were there!?

Get a load of the mug shot of these two! They will make beautiful babies no doubt...

Two Arkansas siblings were arrested on drug charges during the weekend after the sister claimed her brother fed her a "meth sandwich."

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Slew, did you have a chance to try the Hot Springs' famous meth sandwich while you were there!?

Get a load of the mug shot of these two! They will make beautiful babies no doubt...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arkansas-...-meth-sandwich

Lmao! Can't say I did! Did have a dang good Reuben at the Ohio Club though! And a walleye dinner at the Red Oak Filling Station! I'd do both of those again if we go back next year! Pouty the state championship is only one day now. Guess I'm going to work in the am. Still playing catch up from being gone a week!

Comment

Slew go rip some lips today! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping the best for ya Slew.

Comment

After 8 days on Hanilton we just went and had fun today. Caught a ton of fish but not the right size! Here's some of the losers.

Comment

Still a good mess of fish!

Comment

Lake Fork showed out today! We had blast and put some money in our pockets!! Was so fun to just stomp fish on timber all day'. I have Wednesday and next weekend open. $300 1/2 day for 2 people. Timber is as good as it's gonna get right now. Fun times!

Comment

Very respectable finish Todd! Looks like lots of 2+ lb fish turned in.

Comment

Working...
                                X