Where to advertise TX deer hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to advertise TX deer hunts?

Not trying to sell hunts on this site but wanted to know if anyone knows a good place to advertise whitetail hunts? Would just be for Day hunts no lodging. We are not a business, just family land trying to sell some management hunts to cover feed cost and a couple new stands.

Thanks for any advice or input!

Become a sponsor here and get after it. Your pool of hunters would be better on TBH than the general public. If the hunts go well, then you will have lots of returning hunters. Lots of folks here want meat hunts for them of their kids and are looking for that opportunity, Good luck!

Comment

Facebook on a hunting group, I'm a member of Texas hunting and fishing and see hunts advertised all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
        Become a sponsor here and get after it. Your pool of hunters would be better on TBH than the general public. If the hunts go well, then you will have lots of returning hunters. Lots of folks here want meat hunts for them of their kids and are looking for that opportunity, Good luck!
        Not sure how much it is to become a sponsor but I'll look into it. It's not a giant place so we wouldn't be selling a ton of hunts.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
          Facebook on a hunting group, I'm a member of Texas hunting and fishing and see hunts advertised all the time
          I'm not on the Facebook but I think my BIL might be. I'll tell him to search for a hunting group. Much appreciated!

Comment

Shoot a big ole deer and enter it into all the buck contests naming your ranch/outfit

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
              I'm not on the Facebook but I think my BIL might be. I'll tell him to search for a hunting group. Much appreciated!
              Texas hill country deer hunts and leases is another one on Facebook. It's not just the hill country

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                Texas hill country deer hunts and leases is another one on Facebook. It's not just the hill country
                Good to know, I'll send him that info. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
                  Not trying to sell hunts on this site but wanted to know if anyone knows a good place to advertise whitetail hunts? Would just be for Day hunts no lodging. We are not a business, just family land trying to sell some management hunts to cover feed cost and a couple new stands.

Thanks for any advice or input!
                  Create a cheap website, start an instagram and go follow everyone on here (instagram thread). Make a youtube page and have videos of your deer. Or find someone to do it all for you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Where is your place located? There are some good regional sites on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Where is your place located? There are some good regional sites on Facebook
                      30-40 min south of San Antonio. Jourdanton/Pleasanton area. I'll have to give Facebook a try it sounds like

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        Create a cheap website, start an instagram and go follow everyone on here (instagram thread). Make a youtube page and have videos of your deer. Or find someone to do it all for you.

Great ideas! My wife has an instagram account I believe. I'll see if she can make a different account for the ranch.
                        Thanks

Comment

How's it going? Have you got any of this up? Let me know if you have any questions, I had to do a lot of this for my old mans company a few years ago.

Comment

Going good. Trying to get all the game cam pics together of deer that need to be on the hit list.
                            One difficult thing is that I live 3 hours away and my brother in law has all the game cam pics on his computer. He and I are doing this together so it takes time to sort through everything and be on the same page.

We also have jobs and kids we need to attend to so that doesn't leave a lot of time to get everything figured out.

The other thing is the pricing. I can't really find any place selling hunts like we are that doesn't involve lodging or pen raised deer. We don't want to charge too much and then again we don't want to just give the deer away as some of our management deer are pretty nice.

Comment

Are you just doing day hunts with no lodging?

Comment

Working...
                              X