Friday night lights!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    Good thing you didn’t have to play Carthage in the last 10 years. Consider yourself lucky...
    Nah, the guys I played with all either hauled pulp wood, watermelons or hay, I did all three plus feed boy at a feed store. They now just work thier thumbs

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
      Same here...but 9th grade.
      Same here...our son is the starting offensive tackle for the freshman Midlothian Heritage HS team. Two scrimmages so far, had our way with Mineral Wells (4 or 5 scores to none, then last night against a stronger Brock HS team, we won 1 score to none.

Ready for next week Thursday's start of the official season against Gatesville!

Good luck to all the TBH footballers!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Boyd Yellowjackets!

Like last year we end the regular season against Boyd. It was a good one last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OMG after I played and after my son did I could give two chits about high school football.

Yea Im' one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
            If a frog had wings...
            Looks like Carthage and gilmer have met 7 times in the last 10 years with 4 wins to Carthage and 3 wins to gilmer. Guess we might as well even it up this year huh
            Whatever!!!
            Carthage still holds 6 state titles to Gilmer's 3!!!

Comment

Grandson plays for Frisco and they had scrimmage tonight against McKinney North and both Freshman and JV gave them a spanking

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Whatever!!!
                Carthage still holds 6 state titles to Gilmer's 3!!!
                So....were you scared last night?

Comment

So....were you scared last night?
                  Really don't keep up with the Bull Dawgs. I'm guessing they played Gilmer Friday nite and Carthage won?? Again??
                  My team had a bye this week.

Comment

The Gilmer/Newton game should be a good one this week.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      Really don't keep up with the Bull Dawgs. I'm guessing they played Gilmer Friday nite and Carthage won?? Again??
                      My team had a bye this week.
                      24-15 Carthage, gilmer got in the red zone and couldn't make it, then threw an interception on the 30 on the last drive...

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                        The Gilmer/Newton game should be a good one this week.
                        I can't wait, my hometown is Hughes springs. They're playing my Vernon, should be an awesome game too but I'll be in gilmer...

Newton is 33-0, it ends this week
                        Last edited by twistedmidnite; 09-23-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Sat in the bleachers for the first time and watched a game. Boy am I glad that doesn’t happen often. The fans are horrible and don’t know 1/2 the rules. It was comical at times. Told the coaches I worked with and later got the film and it was funny how mad the stands would get!

We need our bye week to get here. We are beat up and young right now

Comment

24-15 Carthage, gilmer got in the red zone and couldn't make it, then threw an interception on the 30 on the last drive...
                            My brother told me last night Carthage doesn't have a very good team this year, even though they are sitting at 4-0.

Good luck with Newton. They were always a thorn in our side in the playoffs. The year Franklin went to state, we beat Newton(2015). After that year, we moved up in division and no longer have to deal with them!!!

Comment

Canadian is playing Grapevine Faith again.... that and Newton were the only squads to beat Canadian last year....

Comment

If you are bored around Rockwall on a Friday night, they have a sophomore QB with almost 1600y and 19 TDS in 4 games, throwing to an Ohio St commit who has 11 TDS and about 800y receiving.

They put up 50+ every week....and give up dang near the same lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X