Chiggerex no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wait 'em out.

That anti-itch roll-on stuff works for the itch but once it starts to itch the chigger is already gone.

Comment

Bleach bath or clear nail polish on the bites to kill them.

The bleach bath helped me out, but still sucks.

Comment

listric acid , applied by a spray bottle , hot shower, then second coat of listric acid

Comment

I say this every year! Try it you will like it! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Just rub some on.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Bath with a little Clorox in it. It’ll disinfect and dry out the bites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Good lord no. Do not put bleach on your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by RedArrow View Post
              Our old family cure is a cap or 2, full of Pine-O-Pine in ur bath tub about half full of the hottest water you can stand. Soak for about 10 mins, then shower. Been doing this for over 50yrs and works every time! My Granddaughter refused to bath in this till she couldn't stand the itching anymore! Now is a true believer!!
              You want to know why this worked? Pure hot water will kill the itch for a while. Works for poison ivy too.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                Bleach bath or clear nail polish on the bites to kill them.

The bleach bath helped me out, but still sucks.
                You are killing nothing. The chiggers bite you, they don't attach, they don't bore into your skin.

Hot hot water. As hot as you can stand without physically burning your skin. Then use OTC anti itch products.

Comment

Plain old rubbing alcohol will help also. It drys the bites, and relieves the itching.

Comment

Read on hear about a "cure" for the itch last year, tried it, and it works for me---Cool Mint Listerine. Scratch it raw, apply Listerine, repeat next day and done.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                      Good lord no. Do not put bleach on your skin.

You’re not the boss of me![emoji2958][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve been doing it for years and all it’s ever caused is awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used Persagel a few weeks ago. Something my wife uses for when she gets acne. Dried the bite out and stopped the itch pretty good

Comment

I got into a bunch of them on Monday, The ranch foreman said they always just wiped on straight white vinegar from the time he was a kid. Tried it and it worked good for me.

Comment

Treat your clothes with this and you won't have a problem with tics or red bugs.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                              You want to know why this worked? Pure hot water will kill the itch for a while. Works for poison ivy too.
                              Thank You Dr Adam, but my wife would argue that! She used to take hot baths every night, but never got rid of the itch wo putting something in it!

Comment

Scratch till it bleeds. Then douse with rubbing alcohol. The burn will make you forget the itch.

Comment

Working...
                                X