Let's See Your Mule Pro Fxt's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's See Your Mule Pro Fxt's

I bought this a few weeks ago and so far I couldn't be more pleased. It is very smooth and WAY quieter than my 2011 Ranger crew. I have owned a Mule 3010 and the Ranger and I must say that the Pro fxt is superior.

I am starting to rig this thing out and so far I have a tip out Fortress windshield, rear bumper and camo seat covers. Looking for must have accessories. Let's see what you got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wiederhold; 10-04-2017, 10:53 AM.

Recommend tire slime asap. First trip out, had 2 leaking tires. What roof is that?

Check out eagle mountain outfitters, they make some cool stuff for the mule pros.

Comment

Been looking at this same Mule. Friend of mine just bought one and it is sweet.

Comment

Looks good. I've been eyeing them for awhile now. Maybe next year

Comment

I'm looking at the same vehicle. I really wish the gas version came in the red color. I'm limited to blue or green on the 2018 I think.

Is that a 2017 or 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            Recommend tire slime asap. First trip out, had 2 leaking tires. What roof is that?

Check out eagle mountain outfitters, they make some cool stuff for the mule pros.
            This is a Fortress Roof

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              I'm looking at the same vehicle. I really wish the gas version came in the red color. I'm limited to blue or green on the 2018 I think.

Is that a 2017 or 2018?
              This is a 17...It was $500 cheaper than the 18 and I was able to get a deal on the roof since it was already mounted.

Comment

Winch and radio is a must have for me

Comment

Triple C did a roof with 40 inch LED light bar and 2x2 cube in the back, replacement front bumper and hood rack.

I put a Lamco feeder on the back and a hitch hauler on the front. I don't like to run over half the corn I throw so the feeder went on the back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mule1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	24513758

Comment

How does the leg room in the front compare to the Ranger Crew? That was the 1 negative I noticed about the Can Am Crew we were in a few weeks ago.

Heard nothing but great things about the Mule Pros

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                      How does the leg room in the front compare to the Ranger Crew? That was the 1 negative I noticed about the Can Am Crew we were in a few weeks ago.

Heard nothing but great things about the Mule Pros
                      Leg room is not an issue on mine. I'm 6 ft.

Comment

Looks like yours,but has a Fortress roof and windshield

Comment

I love mine. Everything about it is smooth.
                          I've only added a few items though.
                          One is an aluminum roof, custom built by a shop in El Campo.
                          I also built a cool little tool box, with a removeable tray. It's accessible from the side of the bed. I think I enjoy that the most, as I work around the ranch with it almost every day.
                          I put a piece of a stall matt in the bed too. It's short enough that I can collapse the second row seat and not have to remove it. With the seat collapsed, I keep a 1'x6" in the bed slots just in front of the mat, and makes about a 12" wide area to keep items from rolling around in the bed.

I also had to remove the driver side door. I am in & out too much to be jacking with a door.

Next time I clean it up, I will post some pics.

Edit: I found a pic from Arkansas trail riding this summer.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Palmetto; 10-04-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                            Triple C did a roof with 40 inch LED light bar and 2x2 cube in the back, replacement front bumper and hood rack.

I put a Lamco feeder on the back and a hitch hauler on the front. I don't like to run over half the corn I throw so the feeder went on the back.

[ATTACH]875801[/ATTACH]

Looks great. I like the replacement bumper. I've seen a Tough Country one online.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                              I love mine. Everything about it is smooth.

I've only added a few items though.

One is an aluminum roof, custom built by a shop in El Campo.

I also built a cool little tool box, with a removeable tray. It's accessible from the side of the bed. I think I enjoy that the most, as I work around the ranch with it almost every day.

I put a piece of a stall matt in the bed too. It's short enough that I can collapse the second row seat and not have to remove it. With the seat collapsed, I keep a 1'x6" in the bed slots just in front of the mat, and makes about a 12" wide area to keep items from rolling around in the bed.

I also had to remove the driver side door. I am in & out too much to be jacking with a door.

Next time I clean it up, I will post some pics.

Edit: I found a pic from Arkansas trail riding this summer.

Good ideas! I like the stall mat idea. I can see beer cans rattling around in mine with the steel bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X