• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G S just has too much star power.

Comment

Rockets....

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Somebody needs to Kermit Washington his arse.

Put me in coach! I have not disliked a sports person as much as him since Pedro Martinez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 05-14-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Rockets don't have an answer for Durant.
        I don't think anyone alive would have had an answer tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Rockets don't have an answer for Durant.
          Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
          X2. No man alive can stop him

Expect more in game 2!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
            I thought it was a main bus B undervolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              I got the Warriors winning!!
              Good call. lol I'm a Rockets fan all the way BUT, the Warriors are going to be hard to beat in a 7 games series...don't see it happening.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I'd have Nene do it. He's a little bit crazy anyhow.
              Yep, get Nene to level Green's *** when he drives to the basket...maybe knock him unconscious. Won't matter if Nene gets suspended for a few games since he's a non-factor anyways.

Comment

Sir Charles said before the game, it would be Golden State in 5, after the game, he said Golden State in 3. I usually don't care what he has to say, but that was funny.

Comment

If KD keeps playing like he did last night they will only be playing 7 more games period. That fool can't miss when he gets hot, and they have enough good players on the team to keep some of the pressure off of him. Gonna be TOUGH.

Comment

Rockets are a very good team and Harden is a superstar but the Warroiers have to much fire power. Maybe two decades ago with the physicality that was allowed on defense they could be slowed enough. Any of the 5 starters can get it done iin any game. Even Green, as much of an arse as he appears to be, he is actually a great team player. Green gives them defense, assists, rebounds or gets them the psychological edge with his loud mouth. Whatever the team needs in the trenches he will do. He is the kind of player you like as a teammate and despise as am opponent.

I have no dog in this fight so just basically giving my opinion; barring injury Houston doesn't have a chance.
                    Last edited by Pedernal; 05-15-2018, 09:34 AM. Reason: Spelling issues

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                      Sir Charles said before the game, it would be Golden State in 5, after the game, he said Golden State in 3. I usually don't care what he has to say, but that was funny.
                      Charles has a hard on for the Rockets....claims they owe him $3 million still...with that said, we have nobody to cover KD....

and if they shoot over 50% from the field we cant beat them...

Rockets dont pass the ball like the Warriors do....isolation game wont play in a 7 game series

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Charles has a hard on for the Rockets....claims they owe him $3 million still...with that said, we have nobody to cover KD....

and if they shoot over 50% from the field we cant beat them...

Rockets dont pass the ball like the Warriors do....isolation game wont play in a 7 game series
                        Yes, he rarely has anything nice to say about them. But that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          G S just has too much star power.
                          Yep.

Comment

Welp, off to a good start.

Comment

Now they need to play the second half the way they played the first half. 64-50 Rockets!

Comment

Looks like a different team from game 1

And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Durant would disappear the rest of the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X