Techno Hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techno Hunt?

Went to On Target Archery today and the wife and I shot a round on the Techno Hunt. Was REALLY a good time and pretty cheap. Good folks at the Shop as well.
    I hate to admit that the wife really schooled me in points, but it happens. My first several animals I hit trees, and could not get dialed in, (a lot more range time and stumping in the near future) she was on fire today. Her gap must have been perfect from the first shot.
    Point is, if you get a chance, go try it out. Lots of fun and could be a great training tool

I tried it once!
    I shoot instinctive and all the targets (animals) are the same distance every time but appear to be closer or farther than they actually are . Also some of them were not actual life size so it threw me off .
    It was fun though and the wife had a blast

Comment

The screen is set at one distance and some of the footage was closer and some farther. I just took it to make me shoot a smaller target. I have been shooting instinctive since I started, but as of lately I am playing with some gap style shooting. Always good to add more to the bag of tricks.

Comment

Working...
      X