Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thill knocks nocks

Check this site out

http://www.jimburnett.net Homemade lighted Nock. Watch wher eyour shooting.

Pretty neat stuff.

Comment

Well, our Wal'Mart only has the twist light. Gonna have to go somewhere else. I'm gonna try to make some of these. ANybody bought the ones that oush-pull? Where did ya get them?

Comment

great link

Comment

Thanks for sharing another off season project

Comment

Originally posted by Graybow View Post
            Well, our Wal'Mart only has the twist light. Gonna have to go somewhere else. I'm gonna try to make some of these. ANybody bought the ones that oush-pull? Where did ya get them?

I dont know that they are making push/pulls anymore. I cleaned out all surrounding stores and everyone replinished w/ the twistys

Comment

I got some at Academy. They had a fresh batch in. Green and red available.

Comment

Will give Academy a try. Thanks!

Comment

Pretty cool idea.

Comment

There was a person on tbh that was getting an order together I pm him but I havent heard back from him to see if he recieved the thill knocks or not. Do any of ya'll remember his thread about purchacing them in bulk?

Comment

I was wondering to. I was wanting some but haven't heard anything either.

Comment

Great Video,thank You!

Comment

Has anybody done this using axis arrows ? I bought two lights today but can't get them into the smaller knocks.......

Comment

I have them on my Carbon Cheetahs and my Axis.

I have the solid white nocks on the Axis and use the red light. It is bright enough that you do not have to drill it out. I used a drill bit by hand, rather than in the drill and carefully whittled it out. I also use wooden dowls instead of the extra nocks. I'm always running out of nocks and hate to destroy them.

If you sand the nock down too much and it is loose and even sticks to the string, you can wrap scotch tape around it to tighten it up.

Comment

Except there is absolutely no need to drill the translucent nocks, or glue the lite in the nock.. It may be a little more work to pull the nock out and turn the lit off manually but they will work fine that way and if you need a new battery uou just pull the nock out and put one in.
                              Last edited by Walker; 03-09-2007, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X