No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 3 tenths of rain so far. Puts over 6 inches for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
      Looks like I'm going to be hunting Sonora this year for the first time.
      The lease you get on happen to be Managed by Aaron T?

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
        The lease you get on happen to be Managed by Aaron T?

No sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          No sir.
          Cool deal. I have a couple buddies on a place down there down by the Phillips 66 sign.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
            Cool deal. I have a couple buddies on a place down there down by the Phillips 66 sign.

I have not gone out there yet. Waiting until turkey hunters are done. I'll post up where it is after I get out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
              Almost 3 tenths of rain so far. Puts over 6 inches for the year.

That's a pretty nice lil station you got there

Comment

Anyone hunting around taylor box road area? Getting on a new place down in that area.

Comment

Headed out this weekend. The weather should be perfect for stalking around.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhunter82 View Post
                    Anyone hunting around taylor box road area? Getting on a new place down in that area.
                    Man I'm not sure but I think Bowslayer hunts out that direction you may shoot him a PM ! We're northeast of town and gonna make a really quick trip down Saturday afternoon to top off feeders and thin some coons and be back Sunday !

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                      Man I'm not sure but I think Bowslayer hunts out that direction you may shoot him a PM ! We're northeast of town and gonna make a really quick trip down Saturday afternoon to top off feeders and thin some coons and be back Sunday !

I'm honestly not sure where that is. I hunt about 15 miles West of town just South of the Interstate.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhunter82 View Post
                        Yes Sir. We're just north of you, off Glasscock Rd. What you want to know?

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          I'm honestly not sure where that is. I hunt about 15 miles West of town just South of the Interstate.
                          I think that's about 30 southwest of town .

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                            That's a pretty nice lil station you got there

Thanks! I really like it.

Comment

Just made it home everything seems to be in pretty good shape ! We put out a couple new feeders and topped off the others they've been hitting the protein pretty hard. Seen loads of deer and a few bucks we've never seen. Thinned the coons by 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                                Yes Sir. We're just north of you, off Glasscock Rd. What you want to know?
                                Just new to the area and wondered what to expect. Pictures from previous hunters showed good potential of deer. Pictures of axis/fallow on cameras but unclear as to whether they hang around or it's just one or two that pass through. We are headed this weekend to set up.

Comment

Working...
                                X