Video editing software suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video editing software suggestions

I am starting to get into videoing my hunts and would like to know if y'all have any suggestions for good editing software. Just looking for something to piece together two or three videos into one video and add some pictures at the end.
    Thanks,
    Garrick

I use Cyberlink and love it. Easy to use and has tons of features!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Sony Vegas is supposed to be decent.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter.280 View Post
          I am starting to get into videoing my hunts and would like to know if y'all have any suggestions for good editing software. Just looking for something to piece together two or three videos into one video and add some pictures at the end.
          Thanks,
          Garrick
          I started filming this year & Campbells camera sells a good editing software kit. Pretty inexpensive as well

Comment

I use Pinnacle and do all mine on the iPad. It's time for me to upgrade to a desktop and better software. Not sure what Michael uses but he has some very professional looking films.

This is one I did this year.

If you are just looking to clip some films together and add a little music Pinnacle will be good for you. It gets a little frustrating at times but I'm sure they all do.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
              I use Pinnacle and do all mine on the iPad. It's time for me to upgrade to a desktop and better software. Not sure what Michael uses but he has some very professional looking films.

This is one I did this year.

If you are just looking to clip some films together and add a little music Pinnacle will be good for you. It gets a little frustrating at times but I'm sure they all do.
              Just watched your vid and that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your video....I am looking for the same type of SW. Will check out Pinnacle as well.

Comment

I use pinnacle as well for now it its not too bad at all and the price is great!

Comment

Corel Studio Pro X7. Cheap and easy to use.....

Comment

Working...
                    X