Mathews Reezen 6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Reezen 6.5

Just wondering if I am the only one still shooting this bow? If anyone else is shooting one post a pic and give me your thoughts on it. I love mine still shooting fast and hitting hard.
    Attached Files

Still shooting my 6.5 and loving it. I don't have tapatalk or I would post some pics. When I bought mine I was on the waiting list for a month before it was released. I haven't found anything I like more out of the new bows to upgrade to,it's fast and deadly. Mines camo with red everything.

Comment

Yea I can't say one negative thing about it, but when you look online there are a lot of negative reviews. Makes me think its just fan boys bashing this bow.

Comment

Guess there only two of us left lol

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I also shoot one. I can't say that I love it. Breakover is pretty harsh. And, I have shot a lot smoother and quieter bows.

It is quick and gets the job done. But, I will definitely be going to something a little smoother and quieter next year.

Have certainly killed a few hogs and deer with it though.

Comment

I sold mine last year and upgraded. It was fast and a killer but I don't regret making the switch.

Comment

Working...
              X