Another Jacket Buck for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Jacket Buck for TBH

Forgive me if I missed the story and write up, but I was just looking at the Los Cazadores website and saw that Justin Bone secured another jacket with a 154 2/8. Pretty buck and Congrats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2662_tn_Bone,Justin.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	24781632

Yep....Justin's got LC and Muy Grande jackets on the dining room chairs at the ranch, in his closet, drapped across the ATV in the barn, and keeping a couple illegals warmer at night (they stole a couple).

now he's got another....though for clarification sake, the LC webmaster must have read the score sheet wrong....

it scored 159 2/8

the man is a machine....

Comment

Dang another year but the same story. Justin kills another nice one. Congrats on the awesome buck.

Comment

Heck of a buck Mr. Bone! Congrats! Maybe I'll see you pullin your cooler around again this year!

Comment

I think I'd be more surprised to see him not get a jacket!

Hi, Justin!

Comment

Congrats Justin, Lets hear the story

Comment

Thanks. Yeah they actually scored him at 159 2/8, I guess I need to send them an e-mail to get that corrected. We have some really good video of the shot from two different angles, and also got him going down on video. Once I get the video done I'll post the whole story, it'll probably be next week though.

Comment

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Great buck, Justin! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to Justin but I think he shot the buck I got on my trailcam pic.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sweet. Congrats Justin. Great beams on that buck.

Comment

Dude . . . . leave some for seed.

Comment

I am convince that it is not merely luck if it happens over and over again. I have had friends say I was a Lucky SOB when I kill a decent deer. I tell them it is not luck, it is Time. I put more time in the woods than most. During season and out of season. I usually know the deer before I kill them. Luck plays a part because the deer still has to walk in front of you, but if you put yourself out there enough times, it sure does increase the odds. I have learned over the years that J-Bone is a hunter. he lives to be in the woods like I do. He has a ranch that has some nice deer, but they are not going to just fall on his arrow at camp. he puts in his time and is rewarded. Congrats on another great deer Justin. I pretty much expect you to slay a monster every year. I am guessing there will be a couple more this year. Good luck and keep on hunting hard...

Comment

Another Bone Breaker! So when is the 200 gonna eat some red dirt?

Comment

Working...
                              X