Mark Levin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Levin

Has he come out and supported Cruz yet or his he still running the "I haven't endorsed anyone" charade? I just caught about an hour of his show for the first time in a good while and man, he reminds me of some of the Cruz supporters/anti Trump's on here...

Edit: not all Cruz supporters, mind you. You know which ones I'm talking about.

He's supporting Cruz. I listened last night and he was stands behind Cruz

Comment

You are way behind the curve. He endorsed him a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
        You are way behind the curve. He endorsed him a while back.
        That's why I made sure to mention that it's been a while since I caught his show. Thanks

Comment

I don't get his show down here,but it sounds like he's on the rooftops holding hands with beck screaming at the top of their lungs about trump, them you have little Michael Berry trying to climb up there with ' em whining also. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Trump or Cruz, I don't care, either has got to be better than Hillary, which is the one they need to be screaming about.

Comment

Looong time listener of Levin... have a few of his books.

He lost me about 2 months ago. He was all for Trump when he was lashing out at Lindsey Graham and going after the media. Then after a couple of weeks of listening to him rag on and on about ethanol subsidies instead of substance, I switched him off.

Lest we forget it was primarily Levin whose support and effort gave us Marco Rubio and Nickey Haley.

It's funny how HE and many others(here too) will claim WE should acquiesce, and get behind a candidate. As long as it's THEIR candidate. And how we should support the eventual nominee 100%. But they aren't willing to do that with Trump, regardless of the continued support and momentum he gains.

I have said it time and time again, Trump is my guy. But should Cruz somehow be the nominee, I will vote for him with as much support as I would hope they would vote for Trump if the shoe was on the other foot.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

He lost me about 2 months ago. He was all for Trump when he was lashing out at Lindsey Graham and going after the media. Then after a couple of weeks of listening to him rag on and on about ethanol subsidies instead of substance, I switched him off.

Lest we forget it was primarily Levin whose support and effort gave us Marco Rubio and Nickey Haley.

It's funny how HE and many others(here too) will claim WE should acquiesce, and get behind a candidate. As long as it's THEIR candidate. And how we should support the eventual nominee 100%. But they aren't willing to do that with Trump, regardless of the continued support and momentum he gains.

I have said it time and time again, Trump is my guy. But should Cruz somehow be the nominee, I will vote for him with as much support as I would hope they would vote for Trump if the shoe was on the other foot.
              Yeah today he was dragging on and on with the ">50% of the GOP doesn't want Trump" argument... Well guess what Mark, by your own logic even less want Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                Yeah today he was dragging on and on with the ">50% of the GOP doesn't want Trump" argument... Well guess what Mark, by your own logic even less want Cruz!
                Shh don't tell that to a Cruz supporter the math isn't supposed to work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

I'm a avid listener. You've made a very good point. That's been on my mind with AM lately.

Comment

Yeah, I listened to as much as I could take on the commute home. I see he has a new label for me, "progressive" nationalist.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
                      I'm a avid listener. You've made a very good point. That's been on my mind with AM lately.
                      I switched to Savage

Funny the similarities and obvious ripped off format subtleties.

Comment

ABH - Any Body but Hillary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

like any other conservative talk show host, they have to have an evil figure to get their listeners attention..Heck even Rush has not come out for Trump but instead is going after the "establishment" that is trying to stop him...

I still laugh when they talk about the mainstream media as if they aren't a part of it...

I like to listen to Michael Savage because is a bit more pragmatic and not as much of an ideologue as Levin, but when it comes to the Constitution no one know it better than Levin

Comment

If he was leg humping trumph.....he would be great, really great.
                            ..he would be the greatest ever....because he has a smart brain.

Comment

Has he come out and supported Cruz yet or his he still running the "I haven't endorsed anyone" charade? I just caught about an hour of his show for the first time in a good while and man, he reminds me of some of the Cruz supporters/anti Trump's on here...

Edit: not all Cruz supporters, mind you. You know which ones I'm talking about.
                              Yep, he endorsed him a while back. But I'll bet you were loving it when he was fluffing Trump for so many months before he came to his senses....

Comment

Working...
                              X