Hartcraft BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartcraft BH

Anyone have found a fix for loose blades in the Hartcraft broad heads? Shot some into a Reinhart foam target and the blades held up but there is visible wiggle. Hate to loose an animal on account of this.
    Ideas...

switch heads

Comment

I would return them .wasp makes some great fixed blades.

Comment

I gave them a try this year….I have shot 2 deer, 3 hogs, and 1 coyote with them. The only head that still had all 3 blades after the shot was the one on the coyote. All of the others were missing at least one blade, but most were missing 2 in the body cavity. Im hoping they can fix this issue. They fly great for a fixed broad head with such a large cutting diameter.

Comment

I shot the tree stand and the deep cut this year I found if you use a broadhead wrench to tighten them down two times in a row no issues absolutey love these broadheads.

Comment

I was having the same problem. I talked with a rep at hunters extravaganza and he said it was a problem with the older blades. He gave me a new pack for free. Put them in and some of them still seemed like they were not in snugly. Decided to switch back to 3 bladed Muzzy's.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

Originally posted by cummalonger View Post
                I shot the tree stand and the deep cut this year I found if you use a broadhead wrench to tighten them down two times in a row no issues absolutey love these broadheads.
                ^^^^^^This
                killed a few deer and several pigs with ZERO issues

Comment

Working...
                X