Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Twin Cities Bowhunters July 5 & 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Twin Cities Bowhunters July 5 & 6

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will head to Twin Cities Bow Hunters in Texarkana, Arkansas. That is right folks Arkansas.... for a bi-state qualifier on July 5 & 6. This shoot will qualify the shooters for the Texas & Arkansas ASA state championships. This event is a combined effort of the Texas and Arkansas ASA Federations. This will be the last chance to qualify for the Texas ASA State Championship.

9:00am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult and young adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult and young adult classes, non cash awards Youth classes and Eagle classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

For a complete schedule, rules, scores, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Twin Cities Bow Hunters has one of the best ranges in Arkansas. You can bet that Chum Chum and his crew will have a great range set for this shoot.

Here are directions to the range:

Twin Cities Bow Hunters range is located off South State Line in Texarkana, Arkansas. From the loop in Texarkana, take the South State Line exit and go South 3 miles to stop sign Go straight through stop sign on MC 28 for 2 more miles. Take right on MC 66, go about 300 yards, take right on MC 475, go through gate into range. If you know where 237 Grocery is, there is another way to get there from the Fouke/Genoa areas. From 237 Grocery on Hwy 237, go west on MC 28 1.9 Miles, take Left on MC 66, go about 300 yards, take right on MC 475 into range.

Dennis Chumley 903-276-4745
    Thomas Cigainero 903-748-1010

And Remember....We are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am

I'll be there, haven't decided which day yet but leaning toward Sunday.

Comment

Trads Shoot Early, .......................Whos Going?

Comment

Can we move it to Monday and Tuesday?? Archery is my second favorite thing. Fireworks and 4th of July are number 1!!

Comment

According to Dennis, the start time is 10am, and it will not be considered a qualifier for the Oklahoma State Championship. At least that is what it is saying in the emails I am getting from him about it.

Either way it is a very nice place to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            According to Dennis, the start time is 10am, and it will not be considered a qualifier for the Oklahoma State Championship. At least that is what it is saying in the emails I am getting from him about it.

Either way it is a very nice place to shoot.
            So for sure it's starting at 10:00 ?? I don't want to be late or early .

Comment

it has been confirmed regular shoot time is 10:00 a.m.

Trads will start at 8 a.m. Sharp I will be there from 7 to 730 to arrange their groups and hand out cards on Sat

Comment

Attention ASA shooters !!! The Twin Cities qualifier in Texarkana will start at 10:00 am both Saturday and Sunday. We have some logistical issues that will make a 9:00 am start difficult. For the Trad shooters....Charles Jones will be there Saturday at 7:00 am to get the Trad shooters started.

We are sorry about the start time change. If you are already in Texarkana you can get in some extra practice on Twin Cities nice shaded bag target range. If you are still at home you can get an extra hour of sleep in the morning. Tracy and I will not be there this weekend. I have a school renovation job going on and I am working straight thru the weekend. Y'all have fun.

Comment

Thanks for confirming 👍

Comment

Great shoot. Very challenging. The course was great and the big trees provided great shade ,great job!

Comment

It was a challenging course but plenty of places to make up points. I shot very well. Good job Dennis and Twin Cities!!

Comment

Working...
                      X