Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas FireFighter Summer Games July 23 ,24.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking about going, looks fun. Does anyone shoot traditional? Checked out the website and didn't see any trad bows in the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by stick&stone View Post
      I've been thinking about going, looks fun. Does anyone shoot traditional? Checked out the website and didn't see any trad bows in the pictures.
      Yes! we usually have a pretty good trad turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
        Just curious - what's the reasoning for not allowing volunteer firefighters to participate?
        Probably some Union reasoning behind it

Comment

Less than 2 weeks. Things are coming together. There is still time to mail inyour registration.

Comment

I'll be there with my longbow. I don't figure there's many trad shooters but it should be fun anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by stick&stone View Post
              I talked to Tim the other day and he said there's 8 pre-registered but counting myself and a couple other trad guys that are going to show up there should be at least 11.

Comment

Bish called and said he was coming up early Weds. morning. We always have several walk ons. Look forward to seeing you out at CCR

Comment

count me in coming up on Tuesday. pretty excited about meeting some more TBH'ers

Comment

zookeeper how many fixed compounds shooter do we have coming

Comment

Working...
                    X