Hog Hunting with Menard School Teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week on CARNIVORE we are hog hunting with a Menard School Teacher, Kimberly Powell. Kim had seen a post that I made on Facebook with the oldest hog I have ever caught and made the comment that she would like for us to hunt her ranch. I decided that it would be interesting to invite a young lady on a hog hunt to see just how bad the overpopulation of feral hogs has become in this area. As it turned out, the hunt could not have gone better and Kimberly did everything that we asked of her and more.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Too cool.

Comment

look forward to it

Comment

I’ll be watching......

Comment

Saw it last night. She got right in there! LOL!

Comment

Kimberly's Dad is a Vet and she had worked as a Vet Assistant in the past. Blood and lots of dogs barking and hogs squealing didn't bother her one bit. She took the knife on the first bay and never looked back. Blood on her shirt and jeans didn't bother her one bit. From now on, I am sure she will be looked on as the coolest teacher in school.
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
              Kimberly's Dad is a Vet and she had worked as a Vet Assistant in the past. Blood and lots of dogs barking and hogs squealing didn't bother her one bit. She took the knife on the first bay and never looked back. Blood on her shirt and jeans didn't bother her one bit. From now on, I am sure she will be looked on as the coolest teacher in school.
              Adios,
              Gary
              Yep, saw it. Very cool

Comment

I saw it yesterday, pretty good show.

Comment

I've got Direct TV.
                  Saw that this episode just played again and didn’t record.

I have the entire series set to record all first run episodes.
                  Didn't record this episode.

Guess it's going to be like Pigman.
                  I record series as record all first run. But it'll only record that episode everytime it comes on. Finally had to delete the series after it recorded the same episode 12 times..

Anyone else having this issue?
                  Last edited by Pushbutton2; 07-12-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Read a post from another hunting forum from a gal in Laramie, WY. It seems that she owns a Sports Bar and Grill and since there are no live sports on TV, they turned a couple of the TVs to the Pursuit Channel and watched this episode of CARNIVORE. She said that it was a great hit with her customers, even the non-hunters. I asked her to send me her address and I would send her a handful of CARNIVORE stickers for the crowd. Perhaps there will be some positive things come from this shut down.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

Viking School reviews essays.agency

Originally Posted by Gary Roberson

It seems that she owns a Sports Bar and Grill and since there are no live sports on TV, they turned a couple of the TVs to the Pursuit Channel and watched this episode of CARNIVORE.
                      Hi,
                      Do they have an official website?
                      We definitely need more teachers/instructors like her in our school system. Found the show featured on the Easttexashogdoggers forum a couple of months ago and have it recorded as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X