Comment

Justin Thomas
          Collin Morikawa
          Tony Finau
          Xander Schauffle
          Brooks Koepka
          Adam Scott

Comment

The Committee admits I need to keep up a little better! First Moser picks Wolfe and then 3 or 4 of you pick Morikawa. Who in the heck are they?

We need more teams and your deer need more corn! Entries have to made by Midnight tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
              They are also playing the 116th PGA in Frisco in 2034.

I may have to push you around in a wheelchair by then...
              I just hope you’re not carrying me around in a Community Coffee can!

Comment

They are also playing the 116th PGA in Frisco in 2034.

I may have to push you around in a wheelchair by then...

What course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It appears the correct spelling is Wolff. A variation of this will be allowed. This ruling may have been different if ABCDJ had been the one who lost the spelling bee!

As a reminder we will have a PayPal and a snail mail address by the settlement date. Also we adjust off the top to reimburse the Eminent Statistician for his expense in renting time on a Cray Computer. The alternative is to have The Committee go back to the legal pad method, which I will be glad to do.

Playoffs will be a variation of the RDM method.

Disappointed to hear the rough was scalped to 3.5 inches last night.
                  Does anyone know the stimpmeter reading on the greens? I would think it will be hard to get them real fast.
                  And finally are the poa annua, bent or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    What course?

One of the two new courses they are building at the new PGA of America HQ in Frisco.

Omni is building a big resort out there as well.

Comment

What course?

Speaking of courses, what is the status of TBH at Fossil Creek?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        It appears the correct spelling is Wolff. A variation of this will be allowed. This ruling may have been different if ABCDJ had been the one who lost the spelling bee!

As a reminder we will have a PayPal and a snail mail address by the settlement date. Also we adjust off the top to reimburse the Eminent Statistician for his expense in renting time on a Cray Computer. The alternative is to have The Committee go back to the legal pad method, which I will be glad to do.

Playoffs will be a variation of the RDM method.

Disappointed to hear the rough was scalped to 3.5 inches last night.
                        Does anyone know the stimpmeter reading on the greens? I would think it will be hard to get them real fast.
                        And finally are the poa annua, bent or something else?
                        The greens were changed to bent back in 2014-15. Not sure what the greens are rolling currently but supposed to be pretty chilly all week.

Comment

One of the two new courses they are building at the new PGA of America HQ in Frisco.

Omni is building a big resort out there as well.
                          I remember that now. Just more support for my theory that Trinity Forrest was a stupid idea when they dreamed it up, and it's even more stupid today. Dumb asses....

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Speaking of courses, what is the status of TBH at Fossil Creek?
                            To my knowledge, the TBH Open is no mas.

It was sent to Houston with the largest concentration of TBH'ers in the state, and they didn't turn out. San Antonio got a shot, and they didn't turn out.

As for Fossil Creek, I have not played it in a couple years, but she's still greatness. I may try to play this weekend...

Comment

To my knowledge, the TBH Open is no mas.

It was sent to Houston with the largest concentration of TBH'ers in the state, and they didn't turn out. San Antonio got a shot, and they didn't turn out.

As for Fossil Creek, I have not played it in a couple years, but she's still greatness. I may try to play this weekend...
                              I sure hope we can keep the Open going. Last year we couldn't drive up enough entries but we had a decent showing in Houston the year before. It certainly wasn't as good as when we played Fossil Creek in the past though.

COVID messed this year up but I am hopeful we can try again next year at Fossil Creek or somewhere else here in DFW.

Comment

I'm in for the first time.

Justin Thomas
                                Brooks Koepka
                                John Rahm
                                Rory McIlroy
                                Webb Simpson
                                Collin Morikawa

Comment

Working...
                                X