Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Port Aransas recommendations for places to stay for ten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port Aransas recommendations for places to stay for ten?

Any suggestions where to stay for family of ten? Looking for four bedrooms and three baths.

Try vrbo, lots on options on the search. We have done it several times and no problems.

Comment

Thanks. Keep em coming.

Comment

condo"s

Try the sandpiper condo's in port a.
        Or the port royal condo's. They have a really nice pool Area.
        There might also be some vrbo rentals there also.

I live in Portland, and have friends that rent at both thru timeshares, so I can go visit them

Comment

See our great selection of Rockport vacation homes & condos with water views, pools, fishing & more. Vacation with the best at Miss Kitty's Getaways!

These are the 2 I use multiple times a year

Comment

We stayed in this house for a week, a couple of summers ago. I would highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by paigers01 View Post
              We stayed in this house for a week, a couple of summers ago. I would highly recommend it.

https://www.vrbo.com/3774647ha
              That place looks nice

Comment

Corral Cay! Doesn't look like much from the outside but inside each are very nice! We get 2 Condos side by side every year and it's an easy walk to the beach! 2 nice pools on site and very friendly staff. Been going there for the last 6 yrs.

Comment

Coral Cay is where we always stay. I grew up going there every summer with my entire family. We are likely going back again this year.

http://coralcay.com/
                  Last edited by AgBass01; 03-02-2017, 08:23 AM.

Comment

This website is for sale! channelviewcondos.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, channelviewcondos.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Thanks for all the info.

Comment

Aransas Princess is where have stayed the last 5 years and love it there

Comment

Check here also:

for sale, for rent, weekend rentals, houses, land, ranches, & cottages

Comment

Look up Salty Sol in port a. It's my buddies brand new 4/4 house with private pool.

Comment

Working...
                            X